Which protests are better, ANTIFABLM riots or Trucker Convoy?

The riots were precoordinated. It was a sense that the choreographers for the Progs only had to find a reason to turn a local issue into a loud and dangerous Broadway production. It is easy for them to rile up their own voters. Lost in this is that damn near all of the people affected or killed say by police are scumbags. Irresponsible in near every way of life not taking care of anything they have done while living in this world. So now we have statues of this spreading all over. The future is bleak in these areas now for this is the peak of what people seem to want. As the hiring practices lower the standards more and more many will feel this is the right thing for human dignity. I tis not the right thing for nations to be wealthy though.
That's really what it felt like, wasn't it?

I like how some of the CONVOY waved NAZI flags......SO THE DUMB FUCKING MEDIA CALLED THEM NAZIS. :laughing0301: :hyper: :rolleyes:

The convoy is saying the CANADIAN GOVERNMENT is acting like NAZIS...you stupid stupid stupid fucks.

Why would a working class trucker who opposes VAX mandates fly a NAZI flag FOR HIMSELF?

You lefties are either really fucking stupid, or just lying....which is it?
Just like they called me a Nazi when I used my avatar of the swastika on a dem ass.

THEY REALLY ARE THAT STUPID!!!!!

Forum List

Back