Whistleblower Says Harris/Biden DHS Fired Her for Investigating MS-13 Child Sex Trafficking, Biden Scrapped DNA Test Proving Family Relationship

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This is one hot potato Kamala does not want to see in a campaign ad. It can be safely said this is the dirtiest most corrupt administration in American history and that is really saying something in this country. Never doubt there is always ten percent somewhere down the road for the Big Guy.

San Diego NBC News 7: "Activists send letter to President Biden asking to resume DNA testing at the US-Mexico border"

"San Diego activists sent a letter to President Joe Biden Tuesday, asking him to re-implement DNA tests at the border to try and reduce the sex trafficking of children."

Whistleblower Tara Lee Rodas Calls Harris/Biden Administration "Middleman" in Border Child Sex Trafficking Tsunami

Whistleblower: I Was Fired By HHS for INVESTIGATING MS-13 Trafficking of Migrant Kids

""Less than 40% of the children are going to their parents," whistleblower Tara Rodas said. Last year it was reported that the Biden administration lost track of about 85,000 children who entered the U.S. without an adult.

"Interestingly, when I discovered that there was MS-13 actually sponsoring the children.... this began when a DHS whistleblower came forward and then alerted us that MS-13 and 18th Street gangs were getting the children, it only took them less than three weeks if you can imagine, to walk me off the site under threat of investigation," Rodas said on the Wednesday edition of the "Just the News, No Noise" TV show. "That's what happened to me."

She said that it was unbelievable that she was the one who suffered retaliation when the HHS's Office of Refugee Resettlement Unaccompanied Children program should have been changed to protect the minors at the border.

"They knew they had a problem," she said. "They could have easily changed the system to make it safe for children. And instead, they decided to silence me when I brought these concerns. These are grave concerns."

On Tuesday, Rodas and fellow whistleblower Deborah White participated in a roundtable discussion about the exploitation of missing migrant children. It was hosted by Sens. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, Bill Cassidy, R-La., and Ron Johnson, R-Wis.

Rodas said during her testimony that unaccompanied migrant children are funneled through a network of U.S. government agencies, contractors and nongovernmental organizations. She said that people working for these agencies and organizations have little or no training on how to protect children from trafficking or abuse.

She said that the Office of Refugee Resettlement Unaccompanied Children program is falsely advertised as a family reunification program.

"Less than 40% of the children are going to their parents," Rodas said.

She said that in 2021 it was revealed that MS-13 gang members were sponsoring some of these unaccompanied migrant children that have come to the U.S. southern border.

The Department of Justice identifies the gang MS-13 as "well-organized" and "heavily involved in lucrative illegal enterprises" and "being notorious for its use of violence to achieve its objectives.""

Last edited:
There really has never ever been anyone as completely 100% pure corrupt and dishonest as Kamala.

She is Exhibit A of what happens when we promote people on the basis of something other than merit.

Biden-Harris have shit all over America.

Flying in hundreds-of-thousands of the flotsam and jetsam of the third-world to make the border look better is a sign of a totally decayed Party. And that too few Republicans talk about it shows we are at the late stage Roman Empire phase.

Selling America down the river for $$$$$$ as they have corrupted our military with women in positions they don't belong in and all that DEI crap.

Forum List

Back