White Culture Problems: Man reveals he murdered daughter, wife and sister on Facebook

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Randy-Jantzen-right-posted-an-online-confession-HuffPostLive-800x430.jpg

He was dating Bruce Jenner?

Authorities in Canada are investigating a triple-murder after the apparent suspect confessed on Facebook to shooting and killing his wife, daughter and sister before taking his own life.

The CBC reported that investigators have not confirmed whether Randy Janzen is responsible for the homicides he claimed to have committed in a post late last week.

Janzen said in the post that he killed the three women during a 10-day period, starting with his 19-year-old daughter Emily. Janzen said he shot her to free her from the escalating pain of chronic migraines, which had caused her to lapse into what he called a “severe depression.”

“I took a gun and shot her in the head and now she is migraine-free and floating in the clouds on a sunny afternoon, her long beautiful brown hair flowing in the breeze, a true angel,” he wrote.

According to Janzen, he proceeded to killing his wife Laurel to spare her having to learn of their daughter’s death. Two days later, he wrote, he killed his sister Shelly so she would not have to deal with the shame his actions would bring.

“Now my family is pain free and in heaven,” Janzen stated. “I have great remorse for my actions and feel like the dirt that I am.”

A picture of Janzen’s confession, as posted online, can be seen below:

janzen1.jpg

The way he connected the dots is pretty amazing.
I shot so and so, so they wouldn't have to deal with the pain of so and so, so then I shot so and so, so they wouldn't have to deal with the shame of so and so being shot, who was shot so they wouldn't have to deal with living with the pain of so and so being shot.

He could have went on and on until every aquaintance he ever had were dead.

Maybe had he simply shot himself first to begin with, everyone would have been pain and shame free.

Yeah come to think of it, he should have shot the mailman. There was always the possibility that the mailman would have been the one that discovered some of the bodies. That could have been pretty horrifying to come across smelly dead bodies.
Pretty insensitive that the guy didn't think about that.

Thats a really insightful post C-FAG.

NOW....if its a cultural problem...it must be widespread and disproportionate. Are whites murdering at a disproportionate rate?

NOW....if its a cultural problem...it must be widespread and disproportionate. Are whites murdering at a disproportionate rate?
A disproportionate rate of serial killings and mass murders have been by whites in this country. I expect leaders in the white community to comment on this.

A disproportionate rate of serial killings and mass murders have been by whites in this country. I expect leaders in the white community to comment on this.

We have. We aggressively went after them and jailed them or killed them. We certainly didnt make excuses or blame race.

Now...lets address a FAR more common and more destructive problem....the common street murder. Who does most of those?

We have. We aggressively went after them and jailed them or killed them. We certainly didnt make excuses or blame race.

Now...lets address a FAR more common and more destructive problem....the common street murder. Who does most of those?
White people commit most of those. You never research these things?

They climbin' in yo windows
They snatchin' yo people up
Tryin' to rape 'em
So you'd better
Hide yo kids
Hide yo wife...

...and hide yo husband cause they rapin' e'rbody out here

Actually that's a popular myth that seems to live on and on.

The truth is, blacks have a disproportionately higher rate of serial killers.

Black Serial Killers: “It Is One Of The Mysteries Of Modern Criminology…”

By James Fulford on June 17, 2009, 3:40 am

I just found an article called African Americans and Serial Killing in the Media The Myth and the Reality, By Anthony Walsh, Homicide Studies, November 2005[PDF].The subheading says

There were many expressions of shock and surprise voiced in the media in 2002 when the “Sniper” turned out to be two Black males.Two of the stereotypes surrounding serial killers are that they are almost always White males and that African American males are barely represented in their ranks. In a sample of 413 serial killers operating in the United States from 1945 to mid-2004, it was found that 90 were African American. Relative to the African American proportion of the population across that time period, African Americans were overrepresented in the ranks of serial killers by a factor of about 2. Possible reasons why so few African American serial killers are known to the public are explored.

Black Serial Killers It Is One Of The Mysteries Of Modern Criminology VDARE.COM

Wow. Another myth crushed. So blacks are over represented in the serial killer field also.

Actually that's a popular myth that seems to live on and on.

The truth is, blacks have a disproportionately higher rate of serial killers.

Black Serial Killers: “It Is One Of The Mysteries Of Modern Criminology…”

By James Fulford on June 17, 2009, 3:40 am

I just found an article called African Americans and Serial Killing in the Media The Myth and the Reality, By Anthony Walsh, Homicide Studies, November 2005[PDF].The subheading says

There were many expressions of shock and surprise voiced in the media in 2002 when the “Sniper” turned out to be two Black males.Two of the stereotypes surrounding serial killers are that they are almost always White males and that African American males are barely represented in their ranks. In a sample of 413 serial killers operating in the United States from 1945 to mid-2004, it was found that 90 were African American. Relative to the African American proportion of the population across that time period, African Americans were overrepresented in the ranks of serial killers by a factor of about 2. Possible reasons why so few African American serial killers are known to the public are explored.

Black Serial Killers It Is One Of The Mysteries Of Modern Criminology VDARE.COM
But multiculturalists will be happy to know that there is always the possibility that the colonists survived, merging with the local Indians. There are fables that Virginia Dare as a young woman got involved in a love triangle with a warrior and an angry medicine man, who transformed her into a white doe. And there have been serious suggestions that The Lost Colony is the answer to the historical problem of the Lumbee Indians of Robeson County, North Carolina, an English-speaking group of unclear origin.

bias bullshit... better answer:Which ethnicity has the highest rate of serial killers Yahoo Answers
That one has a very definite answer and no matter of conjecture, or speculation either. White males of an age range in their 30 and 40s (like myself..... :) are the group from which the majority of the world's serial killers have emerged, esp. those of renown and almost cult celebrity status like Bundy, Gacy, Gein et. al. Yes, I should know this one, as I myself just MIGHT possibly be a serial killer! Hahahahah and I fit the profile to a T. Unmarried white male, does not date, loner, extremely high IQ, secretive, middle-aged.....

But what did your leaders do about it? What did you do to change the culture?

The way he connected the dots is pretty amazing.
I shot so and so, so they wouldn't have to deal with the pain of so and so, so then I shot so and so, so they wouldn't have to deal with the shame of so and so being shot, who was shot so they wouldn't have to deal with living with the pain of so and so being shot.

He could have went on and on until every aquaintance he ever had were dead.

Maybe had he simply shot himself first to begin with, everyone would have been pain and shame free.
It's amazing what using a little foresight will do for you. Oh well, live and learn I guess...except for this schmuck and his victims.

Forum List

Back