White House press briefing brings out mark hamill on star wars day. Biden gets a Jedi name.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Jesus Christ. This is just pathetic that the white house press bridfing brings out mark Hamill for star wars day to give Biden a Jedi nickname of joebi wan Kenobi.

I don't understand what they were trying to accomplish. Since when does the federal government do skits for YouTube and such? It's not professional at all and honestly makes the white house look silly for it on a format that's supposed to be serious.

I don't even like mark hamill. He is a dyed in the wool hardcore progressive sheep. It's the same immature guy that would run around social media posting "gay gay gay gay" over and again everytime desantis posted something because Mark hamill said desantis wants to make it illegal to say the word gay, and basically pushes liberal agendas and talking points like a mindless drone with no sense of independent thought.

Doing it on star wars day just seem really desperate for attention is all. Guess they think every star wars fan will cheer for them or something I don't know.

If he was a liberal and could actually show why he doesn't like what he does and show he has thought about it that's fine. But he just regurgitates the same phrases everyone else does.

Jesus Christ. This is just pathetic that the white house press bridfing brings out mark Hamill for star wars day to give Biden a Jedi nickname of joebi wan Kenobi.

I don't understand what they were trying to accomplish. Since when does the federal government do skits for YouTube and such? It's not professional at all and honestly makes the white house look silly for it on a format that's supposed to be serious.

I don't even like mark hamill. He is a dyed in the wool hardcore progressive sheep. It's the same immature guy that would run around social media posting "gay gay gay gay" over and again everytime desantis posted something because Mark hamill said desantis wants to make it illegal to say the word gay, and basically pushes liberal agendas and talking points like a mindless drone with no sense of independent thought.

Doing it on star wars day just seem really desperate for attention is all. Guess they think every star wars fan will cheer for them or something I don't know.

If he was a liberal and could actually show why he doesn't like what he does and show he has thought about it that's fine. But he just regurgitates the same phrases everyone else does.

Multiple threads on this already.

Good to see some normalcy returning to the White House. Most celebs didn’t want to be seen with the blob; probably why he had to pay for sex

Multiple threads on this already.

Good to see some normalcy returning to the White House. Most celebs didn’t want to be seen with the blob; probably why he had to pay for sex
I would think that when many of those awards programs air on TV there is a good chance that if you use national averages, that the physical and psychological problems people have is much above average from those in attendance. It may have not started that way or perhaps weaknesses make it easier to mold for political purposes and use as to compromise is it comes to that. We see this with children of celebs in gender situations as an example.

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU

-1x-1.png

Last edited:

Advertisers and marketers spend millions upon millions of dollars trying to identify and reach their markets.

In Florida you're likely to see a lot of Ads regarding medications, hair loss, etc. Things that cater to retired people.

In New Yawk Shitty, the Ads are aimed at Low-IQ types. They're simple-minded and childish. Kaliphony isn't much better. In the South, you might see a lot of Beer commercials and Ads for Barbecue, hunting-related items and trucks.

For the dimocrap scum party of criminals, in order to reach their audience, they have to provide something that is older than dinosaur shit, stupid, childish, infantile and requires the IQ of a ripe turnip to understand.

Hence Joebi wan kenobi. Stupid, infantile, mindless pablum. Perfect for dimocrap scum voters

Desperation.

Jar Jar Blunder is better.

Has there been any other actor in history who has milked his entire career, no, his entire being, on having one serious credit to his name (a trilogy) almost 50 years ago? Not surprised he would get into politics, it is fitting in many ways.

Remember when lardass Trump hosted the likes of Bozos such as Kanye West, Ted Nugent, Kim Kardashian & Kid Rock in the W.H.?

If you decide what is best for your life through what HOLLYWOOD MOVIE STARS claim, you are a really dumb fuck.

If that be Clint Eastwood or Mark Skyfucker.

Forum List

Back