White House to expand Secret Service protection.

Wow, now it's necessary to expand secret service protection. I can hardly wait for some liberal to explain why they created this typically unneeded expense.

In Unusual Move, Secret Service Will Protect White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

Well warranted. As the second most visible member of the Trump crime syndicate and fountain of disinformation, she draws the ire of anyone who is accustomed to getting a modicum of honesty from the White House.

Really!? Evidently you didn't read the link. Although, you may get a kick out of Obama signing a bill giving himself secret service protection for the rest of his sorry ass life.

Wow, now it's necessary to expand secret service protection. I can hardly wait for some liberal to explain why they created this typically unneeded expense.

In Unusual Move, Secret Service Will Protect White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

Well warranted. As the second most visible member of the Trump crime syndicate and fountain of disinformation, she draws the ire of anyone who is accustomed to getting a modicum of honesty from the White House.

Really!? Evidently you didn't read the link. Although, you may get a kick out of Obama signing a bill giving himself secret service protection for the rest of his sorry ass life.

No. I figured the SS providing more manpower for SHS covered it all. She should get more protection. Being the fountain of disinformation and unapologetic distorter of truth; she is sure to draw the ire of people who like getting at least some truth from their public officials. She's very finely and expertly crafting her special place in hell.

The irony is that the thing that has done her the most damage during her fire sale of her soul was the 11 y/o who asked her a question and totally destroyed her because she couldn't do what she usually does; question the motives of the reporter asking the questions. Is the SS going to protect her from 11 y/o boys?

No. I figured the SS providing more manpower for SHS covered it all. She should get more protection. Being the fountain of disinformation and unapologetic distorter of truth; she is sure to draw the ire of people who like getting at least some truth from their public officials. She's very finely and expertly crafting her special place in hell.

The irony is that the thing that has done her the most damage during her fire sale of her soul was the 11 y/o who asked her a question and totally destroyed her because she couldn't do what she usually does; question the motives of the reporter asking the questions. Is the SS going to protect her from 11 y/o boys?

So much forgiveness and inclusion from you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, she should get protection, there's a bunch of fricken liberals out there.

That's funny coming from someone who celebrated all of the Obama lies. Even stuck up for him, when you found out. He relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed. Even though it's a failed program. You're a hoot!

Some group of liberal whackos went after Senator McConnell and his wife who were just walking in Georgetown. His poor wife was truly distressed.

Pffft. This post is so over the top. Next session be sure to ask your therapist to up the fucking voltage.

So much forgiveness and inclusion from you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell us...why would SHS need forgiveness? LOL

I agree, she should get protection, there's a bunch of fricken liberals out there.

Hey, the SS's job is to protect the President and his staff; no matter how disgusting they are.

That's funny coming from someone who celebrated all of the Obama lies. Even stuck up for him, when you found out. He relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed. Even though it's a failed program. You're a hoot!

The difference is that I'm not asking the American Public to trust me, responsible for divulging information to the Press, and, oh yeah, am on the government payroll.

She is. And she is a national disgrace.

But she does deserve the best of the SS.

Pffft. This post is so over the top. Next session be sure to ask your therapist to up the fucking voltage.

No, it was perfectly descriptive of what she, the national disgrace does daily.

Hey, the SS's job is to protect the President and his staff; no matter how disgusting they are.

Wow, another fricken idiot that didn't bother to read the link.

The Secret Service typically protects the president, vice president, their immediate families, former presidents (along with spouses and children under 16), foreign heads of states, and major presidential and vice-presidential candidates and spouses. Press secretaries are not generally on the list.

The right LOVE unnecessary expenses. Healthcare's full of it, about 30-50%, wars about 100%, all unnecessary spending to make themselves rich.

So what the heck, let's increase unnecessary expenses....thanks idiot liberals.

Forum List

Back