White is A Race and They Invented Race Baiting-Here is an Example

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This is race baiting.

And this has been done by white right wngers since the "founding" of this country. White is a race., and when whites use images of blacks to lie about blacks or exaggerate negatives about blacks in order to create fear, animosity or hatred in whites, that is race baiting. Pointing out the race baiting or things that have actually been done by whites, is not.

This is race baiting.

And this has been done by white right wngers since the "founding" of this country. White is a race., and when whites use images of blacks to lie about blacks or exaggerate negatives about blacks in order to create fear, animosity or hatred in whites, that is race baiting. Pointing out the race baiting or things that have actually been done by whites, is not.

What is not true about it?

Why don’t you move to Africa? Same reason, you don’t want to live in an Black/African city, state, or country.

So you are proving the post is correct.

What is not true about it?

Why don’t you move to Africa? Same reason, you don’t want to live in an Black/African city, state, or country.

So you are proving the post is correct.
Everything. I was born here. You complain about a government that has given your white ass everything. Shut up and move back to Europe.

IM2 Your avi and the tongue poking out, lmao, i thought i was tripping for a moment there. 😂
And saying your “white ass” is technically a racial slur.. naughty naughty.

This is race baiting.

You racist urbanites, impossibly stupid to the bitter end..... :auiqs.jpg:

This is race baiting.

1723597259916.png

Which 3rd world shitholes are those illegal aliens from?

This is race baiting.

Whites are the least racist. Facts bear that out.

This is race baiting.

AyeCantSeeYou

Is this an example of racism by the OP?

MY MY.......is that hate speech IM2 ?

~S~
No. Its disdain for a ignorant comment that has been made numerous times by the same white person So try questioning him. OH, but you can't, because you are just as racist.

Whites are the least racist. Facts bear that out.
White right wing extremist tell themseves that while they hold extreme racist attitudes.

Which causes this:

"Usually the black racist has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism. If you come to put a rope around my neck and I hang you for it, to me that's not racism. Yours is racism, but my reaction has nothing to do with racism..."
-- Malcolm X

Forum List

Back