White Nationalists Not Wanted

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
This will make people even more interested in him.

I favor free speech. However, Stormfront banned me for criticizing Hitler and praising the Jews, so I do not feel protective about David Duke.

There honestly wouldn't be one tenth the number of these kinds of people if blacks would give up ghetto culture.

-Stopped committing half of all murders
-Stopped being racist against whites
-Cleaned up their neighborhoods and strived to be better.

The movement would collapse overnight. Funny thing is you democrats attacking whites = growing numbers of white nationalist. Keep it up idiots.

There honestly wouldn't be one tenth the number of these kinds of people if blacks would give up ghetto culture.

The movement would collapse overnight. Funny thing is you democrats attacking whites = growing numbers of white nationalist. Keep it up idiots.

That's bullshit. Are you trying to tell me that no White racist power structure or White racists existed until those stats you bring up happened? White nationalist had a pretty good rise during the Reagan Administration............

That's bullshit. Are you trying to tell me that no White racist power structure or White racists existed until those stats you bring up happened? White nationalist had a pretty good rise during the Reagan Administration............

They have actually been around since the 1930's when Jim Crow laws pretty much kept the black population restricted from the main stream. Furthermore, I think that it is a fairly safe bet that since the majority of murders committed by black citizens are intra racial(like every other race), there is little concern and probably some celebrating over that fact by those who are part of any white nationalist organization.

Here is a link to a book that I read some years ago that is as thorough as any that I have read on this subject.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Politics-Nationalist-Movement-Mainstream/dp/B0046LUIBU]Blood and Politics: The History of the White Nationalist Movement from the Margins to the Mainstream: Leonard Zeskind: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Last edited:

They have actually been around since the 1930's when Jim Crow laws pretty much kept the black population restricted from the main stream. Furthermore, I think that it is a fairly safe bet that since the majority of murders committed by black citizens are intra racial(like every other race), there is little concern and probably some celebrating over that fact by those who are part of any white nationalist organization.

Here is a link to a book that I read some years ago that is as thorough as any that I have read on this subject.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Politics-Nationalist-Movement-Mainstream/dp/B0046LUIBU]Blood and Politics: The History of the White Nationalist Movement from the Margins to the Mainstream: Leonard Zeskind: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

It looks like an interesting book, my only difference is that White Nationalism pretty much took place in America, before America was founded as a country.
White nationalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I favor free speech. However, Stormfront banned me for criticizing Hitler and praising the Jews, so I do not feel protective about David Duke.

You just got through advocating some of Hitlers thoughts on another thread. Why are you trying to pretend like you dislike hate groups?

Honestly if whites would remove any racist stereotypes and generalizations "ghetto culture" would go away. That culture is born out of anger and hopelessness caused by a racially oppressive society. Psychology 101 is your friend sir.

"I favor free speech. However, Stormfront banned me for criticizing Hitler and praising the Jews, so I do not feel protective about David Duke.[/QUOTE]"

You're the only person I know banned from Stormfront. You should be proud!! :eusa_clap:

I don't have the level of tolerance required to visit their forum.

Last edited:
More whites will join the movement if blacks keep beating and killing whites like they currently are. How would blacks feel if whites were doing this to blacks???? Not to fucking good.

This will just make more whites angry...

Forum List

Back