White Privelege Conference

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
The 15th annual White Privilege Conference ended on Saturday in Madison, WI. As is usually the case with the locales for such public displays of white ethnomasochism, Madison’s quotient of blacks is roughly half the national average. In contrast, presumably ignorant and “prejudiced” white Southerners—the kind of people most despised by bourgeois-yet-Marxist whites who believe in fairy tales such as “white privilege”—have for centuries lived in the blackest part of the nation. It is typically whites with the least amount of experience living alongside blacks that tend to idolize colored folks beyond all reason....

Softly Wiping the Chalk From the Blackboard - Taki's Magazine

Ahhh, the unblemished truth....LOL

So true. Liberals claim the reason white students commit fewer crimes and do better in school is because of "white privilege." Somehow, things like moral character and personal responsibility don't make it into the mix.

Liberals are just pathetic on racial issues.

I'm curious what a conference like this hopes to accomplish.
To make white progressives feel guilty.

I'm white, male and fairly progressive and feel no guilt. I wonder if they wouldn't consider me a progressive.

What someone considers you to be doesnt matter, only what you are.

Helena is engaging in sciamachy trying to create an enemy

sci·am·a·chy [sahy-am-uh-kee] Show IPA
noun, plural sci·am·a·chies.
an act or instance of fighting a shadow or an imaginary enemy.

I'm white, male and fairly progressive and feel no guilt. I wonder if they wouldn't consider me a progressive.

Pffft.

Recognizing that a skunk stinks does not make the skunk my enemy.

You are worse at trying to guess the motives of others than you are at trolling. :lol:

Your new favorite word! Where is the info-graphic in which you picked up the term? Why not throw it down?

And white privilege is a retarded guilt trip that all my friends have fallen for. Whatever. Feel like you're privileged and that you need to "repent" if it makes it easier to sleep. Just dont go preaching that crap to me. I'll put you in your place real quick.

Pffft.

You are worse at trying to guess the motives of others than you are at trolling. :lol:

Telling someone that the skunk would hate them is creating an enemy

Your new favorite word! Where is the info-graphic in which you picked up the term? Why not throw it down?

uh, ok

UJAbpao6YpU.jpg

And white privilege is a retarded guilt trip that all my friends have fallen for. Whatever. Feel like you're privileged and that you need to "repent" if it makes it easier to sleep. Just dont go preaching that crap to me. I'll put you in your place real quick.

Ohh scary

Pffft.

But I didn't say anyone was hating on anyone.

I merely pointed out the obvious; the mission of the "white privilege" meme is to instill feelings of guilt in progressives gullible enough to fall for it.

That doesn't make them my enemies, that makes them suckers.

Last edited:
Suckers is rather polite of you. They're morons, quite frankly. And worse, i know lots of very intelligent people that actually believe in this bullshit and will preach and post about it on social media.

from the link

Workshops during the four-day extravaganza included “White American Islamophobia,” “White Privilege and the Color of Wealth,” “Death of the Strong Black Sista,” “How Do We Talk About Privilege, For Real?” “Against the Tea Party Movement,” “White Women’s Guide to Teaching Black Boys,” and “Beyond Kumbaya: Promoting Privilege Discussions on College Campuses.” Film screenings included such cinematic thought-turds as The N!GGA Word, What Makes Me White, and The New Black.

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Softly Wiping the Chalk From the Blackboard - Taki's Magazine

and we paid for this, well, the taxpayers paid for it.

Our money going to teach people to hate people based on the color of their skin.

yea, we don't live under tyranny, nope, nothing to see here, move along, kill whitey.

from the link

Workshops during the four-day extravaganza included “White American Islamophobia,” “White Privilege and the Color of Wealth,” “Death of the Strong Black Sista,” “How Do We Talk About Privilege, For Real?” “Against the Tea Party Movement,” “White Women’s Guide to Teaching Black Boys,” and “Beyond Kumbaya: Promoting Privilege Discussions on College Campuses.” Film screenings included such cinematic thought-turds as The N!GGA Word, What Makes Me White, and The New Black.

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Softly Wiping the Chalk From the Blackboard - Taki's Magazine

and we paid for this, well, the taxpayers paid for it.

Our money going to teach people to hate people based on the color of their skin.

yea, we don't live under tyranny, nope, nothing to see here, move along, kill whitey.

White Women’s Guide to Teaching Black Boys

What exactly is this? I think I should attend this seminar.:mad:

Pffft.

so Closed why do you feel so guilty?

Forum List

Back