White Teen Brutally Attacked By Blacks, Robbed And Left For Dead

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
An 18-year-old man told detectives that he was at the Midview Crossing Apartments on April 24 and was waved over by a man he didn't know. Police believe the man who waved him over is 27-year-old Michael Nichols.

Police said Nichols punched the 18-year-old man, knocking him out.

The teen lies on the ground motionless as the black man who punched him appears to go through his pockets. Then another man or men come in and out of the video, jumping on the victim's head and chest.

That kid spoke to a black! Let that be a lesson to him and any other white people.

Blacks slaughter twice as many whites every single year...But, yet the black community and the left whines about blacklivesmatter and hates any white that speaks out about how our lives should also matter.

The Libs will not have a problem with this...
They will say that the blacks let him live so what's the problem...

An 18-year-old man told detectives that he was at the Midview Crossing Apartments on April 24 and was waved over by a man he didn't know. Police believe the man who waved him over is 27-year-old Michael Nichols.

The teen lies on the ground motionless as the black man who punched him appears to go through his pockets. Then another man or men come in and out of the video, jumping on the victim's head and chest.

Just sickening...never used to be prejudice but what I keep seeing going on is starting to make me

What's outrageous is big moo making a speech about how offensive it is that white people cross the street to get away from black people.

Just STFU, you racist bastard, you!!!! That white supremacist asshole deserved every blow, every kick, every damned thing he got from those poor, misunderstood, motherless, fatherless, waifs. Damned, you racists who keep bringing up these rare, aberrant incidents just make me sick!!!

I'm actually feeling quite queasy right now, having been witness to such animal brutality that is excused and pandered to by the real racists.

The sub-human, racist slime is taking over this board.

Good think no whites would ever do anything like this.

I'm not supposed to get upset and try to do something about all the gun deaths in the U.S. each year...so I guess, it's appropriate to not get upset about this either. Oh well, these things happen.

Forum List

Back