Whitmer’s pillow.

"And so it is bizarre, creepy and weird."

Ah, shuxamighty!
The above quote keeps me humble.
Sometimes you think you are communicating effectively.....but you really don't have much of an idea on how the listener is hearing what you are saying. Clearly I wasn't clear. Clearly some contributors here continue to overthink the throw pillow. It seemingly has discombobulated them.

So, let's do this, poster Papageorgio:
Read the following closely and slowly.
Feel free to ask questions.

'Maybe perhaps Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan was sending a signal to the citizens of Michigan that she believes in science. And that Dr. Fauci is a personalized representation of a belief in science.
Ergo -----if a picture of Dr.Fauci on a backgrounder item sends a subtle subliminal message.......well, bazinga!'
................................................................................................

ps......I, for one, think his image on a pillow backgrounder is likely to be more effective than, say, a stack of the scientific papers he has written piled on the shelf behind her.

But that's just me. Your mileage may vary.

"And so it is bizarre, creepy and weird."

Ah, shuxamighty!
The above quote keeps me humble.
Sometimes you think you are communicating effectively.....but you really don't have much of an idea on how the listener is hearing what you are saying. Clearly I wasn't clear. Clearly some contributors here continue to overthink the throw pillow. It seemingly has discombobulated them.

So, let's do this, poster Papageorgio:
Read the following closely and slowly.
Feel free to ask questions.

'Maybe perhaps Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan was sending a signal to the citizens of Michigan that she believes in science. And that Dr. Fauci is a personalized representation of a belief in science.
Ergo -----if a picture of Dr.Fauci on a backgrounder item sends a subtle subliminal message.......well, bazinga!'
................................................................................................

ps......I, for one, think his image on a pillow backgrounder is likely to be more effective than, say, a stack of the scientific papers he has written piled on the shelf behind her.

But that's just me. Your mileage may vary.

I read your opinion, I guess you don't realize that people can have differing opinions and don't need to agree with your point of view. You think it is okay to have a pillow with a doctors face on it and to me it is weird and bizarre.

Quadruple-vaccinated mask Nazi gets COVID...

1660147474256.png

Just a quick check-in! I’m a little congested, but still working hard for Michigan from home. I’m so grateful that being vaccinated and boosted has kept my symptoms mild. Thank you for all the well wishes! pic.twitter.com/hEnfvqr5Is

-- Governor Gretchen Whitmer (@GovWhitmer) August 9, 2022

View attachment 680237

Just a quick check-in! I’m a little congested, but still working hard for Michigan from home. I’m so grateful that being vaccinated and boosted has kept my symptoms mild. Thank you for all the well wishes! pic.twitter.com/hEnfvqr5Is

How do you know the vaccinations had anything to do with your symptoms besides making you get them?

View attachment 680237

I guess her pillow didn't work to well, did it? She is a strange one, that is for sure.

How does this rise to a political discussion with everything that's going on in the FBI? An intentional distraction?
Fellow Virginian, whitehall:

Um, there is more going on in the world than Biden sicking 30 jack booted thugs on Trump for an overdue library book.

Whitmer happened to get COVID on August 9th, despite praying to Dr, ""Science" Fauci nightly.

PS: The least you could do is actually add something substantive, rather than a worhtless off-topic post saying "why did you post about Whitmer in a Whitmer thread?"

Sigh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back