Who and Why Has Been Silent?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Hey, haven't seen many posts by some regulars lately. Has the "base" shed some followers? Ever since the Lafayette Park incident it is apparent Trump went too far for them.
Am I right?

The realisation that Trump is toast.
Don't think they'll ever realise how useless he is/was...but I think they are starting to get the picture with regards to his chances of being re-elected.

Hey, haven't seen many posts by some regulars lately. Has the "base" shed some followers? Ever since the Lafayette Park incident it is apparent Trump went too far for them.
Am I right?

Nope.

Don't think they'll ever realise how useless he is/was...but I think they are starting to get the picture with regards to his chances of being re-elected.

Nope.

Some actually have a conscious is a reason.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you felt like a real dumb fuck November 8th 2016. I know you have zero integrity and won’t admit it.

Anyways, my question is why would you run your mouth again knowing exactly what happened last time?

I think the realization is that arguing with crazy people is a waste of time and effort.

Which is why I wasn't on this board for a few years due to the rightie nutters on here. Then I thought, 'fuck it, why let them win?'....
Just the opposite for me. The left is running full speed off a cliff...and I have no intention of stopping them.

• Love
Reactions: Ava
iu

• Funny
Reactions: Ava
as long as Biden is his opponent, he has a chance.

Yer right,
Yer right, Grumpy. Trump won't be re-elected so you might as well stay home Nov 3rd. Joe won't need your vote.

Forum List

Back