Who are the new right of 2020

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
These Nazi Wannabees are a joke. Who had Hitlers book of speeches on his bed stand for years for his nightly reading. His beloved book was "my new order"it is a book of all of Hitlers early speeches. What they define is how this monster was able to capture the population of his country with his words and it turned out to be almost word for word plan that the screaming carrot used and still uses daily to get elected and to stay in office.

It is simple , you simply draw on the stupidest people in the country ,ask them who and what they hate and you use that totally as your campaign position and promises.

The only thing we will find out in the 2020 election is how much hate we have in this country, nothing else.

These Nazi Wannabees are a joke. Who had Hitlers book of speeches on his bed stand for years for his nightly reading. His beloved book was "my new order"it is a book of all of Hitlers early speeches. What they define is how this monster was able to capture the population of his country with his words and it turned out to be almost word for word plan that the screaming carrot used and still uses daily to get elected and to stay in office.

It is simple , you simply draw on the stupidest people in the country ,ask them who and what they hate and you use that totally as your campaign position and promises.

The only thing we will find out in the 2020 election is how much hate we have in this country, nothing else.
you should educate yourself and find out that in this country nazis are on the left not the right,,,

you should educate yourself and find out that in this country nazis are on the left not the right,,,

His hatred blinds him.

His hatred blinds him.

We already found out how much hate there was, back in 2016. When the Democrats:
  • Boycotted Trump's inauguration.
  • Called him illegitimate.
  • Protested his SOTU address.
  • Tried to kill a fellow republican with a rifle at a baseball field.
  • Made up a phony Russian scandal then investigated him for it.
  • Began calling for his impeachment 19 minutes after taking office.
  • Having their puppet media print every vile lie about him they could dream up.
  • Impeached him over more made up fake charges.
  • Now are trying to blame him for a global virus that began in China that we are so far way ahead of the curve on.

:auiqs.jpg:

I love how the left pretends to be educated and elite. What a fucking joke. Most of the base is hood rats and illegals. The rest are substandard defects that require constant validation of their defects. There's nothing 'elite' about that covey of needy shitstains.

His hatred blinds him.

We already found out how much hate there was, back in 2016. When the Democrats:
  • Boycotted Trump's inauguration.
  • Called him illegitimate.
  • Protested his SOTU address.
  • Tried to kill a fellow republican with a rifle at a baseball field.
  • Made up a phony Russian scandal then investigated him for it.
  • Began calling for his impeachment 19 minutes after taking office.
  • Having their puppet media print every vile lie about him they could dream up.
  • Impeached him over more made up fake charges.
  • Now are trying to blame him for a global virus that began in China that we are so far way ahead of the curve on.

Democrats are assholes!

I love how the left pretends to be educated and elite. What a fucking joke. Most of the base is hood rats and illegals. The rest are substandard defects that require constant validation of their defects. There's nothing 'elite' about that covey of needy shitstains.
Make it simple for you you either contribute or you are gone, what does that mean show us something that contradicts my facts about the screaming carrots reading list.

Forum List

Back