🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Can't Wait To Not See Or Hear The Name "Clinton" Anymore?

"I

• ...can't wait to not hear or see the name "Clinton" anymore!!

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • ...don't really care one way or the other

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ...will always think of Bill and Hillary Clinton, while awake or asleep. Always!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
The Clinton circus has been ongoing since '92, and unfortunately for America, it's about to return front and center.

Don't know about you, but I've had it up to here with these leeches.

And here I thought digital drifter would be out of style...after all these years.....I lived in Arkanass, so I have had to hear Clinton since 1986......

Ever hear of Tyson's Foods? Don Tyson (owner) was a bud of the Clinton's, he had great parties also, and provided all you could drink and snort...........I worked for Tyson's in NW Ark in the later 1980's-1992.....

Ever hear of Tyson's Foods? Don Tyson (owner) was a bud of the Clinton's, he had great parties also, and provided all you could drink and snort...........I worked for Tyson's in NW Ark in the later 1980's-1992.....
not to be confused with Mike Tyson Foods?

Nope, no blacks were allowed to live or work in NW Arkanass then....
mike tyson human ears were on sale at wal-mart in the frozen section,,,,i bought the 120 piece bulk pack

makes it kinda strange he was the first 'black' president, and they get so much backing from blacks

Hopefully won't hear it ever again except when She goes to prison for Treason and Corruption and Bill dies of aids. If we are lucky we will never hear Chelsea's name as running for president EVER either.

makes it kinda strange he was the first 'black' president, and they get so much backing from blacks
He was in Little Rock, which is the middle of the state...

i actually cant wait to never see that gay dude alan colmes any more,,,all he does is lie,,,lie lie!!!

I'm sure I'll get there. Aggravation with Hillary only hit me once during the campaign, when I kept seeing the same negative Trump ad over-and-over each day while the wife watched the local news. I do think she has run a smart campaign, she's sort of been like Hitler in his bunker and I haven't seen much coverage of her.

Well, you are going to hear the name Clinton preceded by President for four years for sure, maybe even eight years. LOL

there are quite a few aholes none of us ever wanna see again, and they are all on fox time to time as commentators who just have to keep lying about Hillays screw ups and scandals,,,and just blame all of it on the russians

i actually cant wait to never see that gay dude alan colmes any more,,,all he does is lie,,,lie lie!!!

Colmes is gay? I never heard that. He reminds me of Satan in The Passion of the Christ.

And here I thought digital drifter would be out of style...after all these years.....I lived in Arkanass, so I have had to hear Clinton since 1986......

Yeah, you guys in Arkansas have had to deal with them even longer.
Had enough?

The Clinton circus has been ongoing since '92, and unfortunately for America, it's about to return front and center.

Don't know about you, but I've had it up to here with these leeches.

You mean the Clinton Circus where we had peace, prosperity, 4% unemployment, rising stock prices, if you didn't like your job you could send out a resume and get a better one.

THAT Clinton Circus?

Forum List

Back