🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Can't Wait To Not See Or Hear The Name "Clinton" Anymore?

"I

• ...can't wait to not hear or see the name "Clinton" anymore!!

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • ...don't really care one way or the other

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ...will always think of Bill and Hillary Clinton, while awake or asleep. Always!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's going to be rather difficult to NOT hear the name Clinton after November 8, 2016, given that she is about to be elected President of the United States.

BTW, OP, you need another survey choice... " * Moot. Don't think the name 'Clinton' is going to disappear anytime soon, because she's going to win "

The Clinton circus has been ongoing since '92, and unfortunately for America, it's about to return front and center.

Don't know about you, but I've had it up to here with these leeches.

You mean the Clinton Circus where we had peace, prosperity, 4% unemployment, rising stock prices, if you didn't like your job you could send out a resume and get a better one.

THAT Clinton Circus?

Do you seriously believe, even if she has a dem congress, THAT circus will return?

Do you seriously believe, even if she has a dem congress, THAT circus will return?

Um, yeah, I think that she'll bring back the people her husband had working for her... so we probably would get a good result.

At least better than anything the Nazi Game Show Host could do.

Um, yeah, I think that she'll bring back the people her husband had working for her... so we probably would get a good result.

At least better than anything the Nazi Game Show Host could do.

Um, yeah, I think that she'll bring back the people her husband had working for her

Enough are still alive, or been paroled, to fill her administration?

The Clinton circus has been ongoing since '92, and unfortunately for America, it's about to return front and center.

Don't know about you, but I've had it up to here with these leeches.
If Hillary can think of a way to stimulate the economy like Bill did with the junk mortgage industry which started a booming bubble which lasted from 1992 to 2008 then that would be great.

They are both extremely bright.

I don't think real estate junk mortgages will work again however because the FDIC has now caught on.

I disagree with Hillary's gun views, mostly on the assault weapons.

Everyone now needs their own assault weapon to defend from all the other assault weapons that are out there.

The genie is out of the bottle and it will never go back in. You can thank Colt Manufacturing LLC Inc.

She and Billy Boy are naïve for thinking that their federal gun bans made any difference.

Even so she will probably try again if she can get a sweep of the Congress with her own election.

Otherwise the next 4 years won't be any different than the last 8 with very slim growth in the economy.

If Putin or Xi starts a really big war in Europe or Asia then that might improve the economy like it did back in WW2 but otherwise not much different I expect.

but of course alan colmes is gay! all u have to do is take a good look at him when he lies on Fox !!!!

No, sarcastic.

You'd have to be hard core dem to want to be involved with her, considering what happened in the 90s.

Actually, back in the 1990's, I was one of you right wing a--holes who screamed "Impeach Clinton".

I credited the doubling of my salary and my property values to my own hard work (of which there was plenty). I didn't give the Clintons any credit for the fact they gave us peace and prosperity.

Then your boy Bush came along... who I made the mistake of voting for... and two recessions later, I found myself with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a 25% reduction in salary. There was a while there I was working three jobs just to keep afloat.

THAT'S how bad it got.

I'll be glad when we can start healing/fixing the damage Obama and Hillary has done.

I still can't believe that BS was allowed to go on as long as it has.

No, sarcastic.

You'd have to be hard core dem to want to be involved with her, considering what happened in the 90s.

Actually, back in the 1990's, I was one of you right wing a--holes who screamed "Impeach Clinton".

I credited the doubling of my salary and my property values to my own hard work (of which there was plenty). I didn't give the Clintons any credit for the fact they gave us peace and prosperity.

Then your boy Bush came along... who I made the mistake of voting for... and two recessions later, I found myself with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a 25% reduction in salary. There was a while there I was working three jobs just to keep afloat.

THAT'S how bad it got.
. You screamed impeach because they were so dang white that's all... Admit it, admit it.... lol. Then came Boosh who took the prize away from the Clinton's on being even more white than they were, and so was it based on their skin color, or was it on their policy making etc. ???? Nothing on Obama at all with you yet right ? Thought not.

Last edited:
I hear that after she wins Hillary Clinton is changing her name to Hillary Trumpslayer, so that will be a positive.

You screamed impeach because they were so dang white that's all... Admit it, admit it.... lol. Then came Boosh who took the prize away from the Clinton's on being even more white than they were, and so was it based on their skin color, or was it on their policy making etc. ???? Nothing on Obama at all with you yet right ? Thought not.

Uh, dude, I'm white. I am actually amazed Obama got elected. Some of his policies I agree with, some of them I don't.

the thing was, Bush messed up everything, but he didn't bang any interns. I think I miss the days when they banged interns and ran the country well.

You screamed impeach because they were so dang white that's all... Admit it, admit it.... lol. Then came Boosh who took the prize away from the Clinton's on being even more white than they were, and so was it based on their skin color, or was it on their policy making etc. ???? Nothing on Obama at all with you yet right ? Thought not.

Uh, dude, I'm white. I am actually amazed Obama got elected. Some of his policies I agree with, some of them I don't.

the thing was, Bush messed up everything, but he didn't bang any interns. I think I miss the days when they banged interns and ran the country well.
. Your white eh ?? So why the games ??

Forum List

Back