‘Who Do We Hate? Donald Trump!' Little kids encouraged by teachers to chant against president

Aren’t Lefties always telling us that our youth are not indoctrinated by our educators?
Do you want to rethink your position?
Should the educators we are paying teach our youth to hate our President?
Todd Starnes: 'Who Do We Hate? Donald Trump!' Little kids encouraged by teachers to chant against president
You, in comparison, are too much of a pussy to criticize Trump on any significant level so you both come across just as biased these kids.

No, seems like dude is disturbed by the lefts willingness to put kids out infront of their political blather. Wonder if the Palostinian Talib brought that to the DNC. Putting kids out front to take fire is a very Palostinian thing to do you know.

Aren’t Lefties always telling us that our youth are not indoctrinated by our educators?
Todd Starnes: 'Who Do We Hate? Donald Trump!' Little kids encouraged by teachers to chant against president
You, in comparison, are too much of a pussy to criticize Trump on any significant level so you both come across just as biased these kids.

Put down the bong and re-read the OP. Respond with something sensible

And YOU are a loony dumba** lib. You're welcome.

Your Federal and Property Tax dollars at work. Public "education" has added brainwashing to the curriculum.

Yep...
’Hate your president for restoring law and order, for enforcing your nations right to sovereignty and for promising to protect American citizens from foreign invaders.’

You know I’m right.

Nah, I think you know I’m right.

Nah, I think you know I’m right.
Nope, I KNOW you ARE a loony dumba** lib. It's QUITE obvious. You're welcome.

You know I’m right.

Haha...
Just like you were with Kavanaugh?
Just like you were with Russia collusion?
Just like you were with obstruction of justice?

Maybe the fair thing is to criticize BOTH parties at the same time-slam Trump and then you have to slam Pelosi or Schumer. I'll go first-Trump is stupid for acting like a bully-it kills his approval rating. Pelosi is stupid for giving the squad so much face time in Congress at the expense of her moderate support. Maybe we can unify around something like this.

You know I’m right.

Haha...
Um all of those things happened.

You know I’m right.

Haha...

Yep they sure did...because some twisted fucking lowlifes said they did.

You know I’m right.

Haha...

Yep they sure did...because some twisted fucking lowlifes said they did.
Hard to say what actually happened with Kavanaugh, but the evidence for the other two is in black and white whether you like it or not lol

Forum List

Back