Who has constitutional rights?

The preamble means nothing. It simply tells the reason for creating the Constitution but it does not establish any law or binding orders. But, even so, where does it say that the people in the preamble are citizens only?
and who are you that thinks they know more than the rest of the world??

where it says
"WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES"

it doesnt say any mother fucker that sneaks in and BREAKS our laws,,

Are you sure there’s nothing you want to reconsider?
Your post 194 quotes me calling out progressive hunter in post 184 because he has a copy of the Constitution that says something different from my copy.

If you're still not seeing where you went wrong, I'm certainly willing to consider your evidence of my error but you're just playing games. If you have something to say, say it. Point out what you're referring to.

and who are you that thinks they know more than the rest of the world??

where it says
"WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES"

it doesnt say any mother fucker that sneaks in and BREAKS our laws,,

How do you know they broke our laws until they've had a trial?
And when you ask about me knowing more than the rest of the world, include the Supreme Court in that.

Here's a good summary:

How do you know they broke our laws until they've had a trial?
And when you ask about me knowing more than the rest of the world, include the Supreme Court in that.

Here's a good summary:

I have said illegals have a right of due process over and over again,,

I know they do because the 5th A says "ANY PERSON" not "THE PEOPLE"

only when the people are not specified,,
such as the 5th A that says ANY PERSON,,, or the 3rd that says HOME OWNER,,,

or the 6th that says THE ACCUSED,,,
If you look closely ,the First Sentence covers ALL mentions of "People" as Citizens. Or that would be how the SCOTUS would so interpret.

Neither do you. You have human rights, acknowledged in the Declaration of Independence to have been given by God. The Constitution grants you no rights; it only protects those rights that God has given when he created you as a child of God, as a human being.

Now if you'll just show me in the Constitution where it says that illegal immigrants, or any other criminals, rights are different from yours, where God didn't give them t he same rights, where they are not children of God, then I'll agree with what you say.
we are talking about constitutional rights here... not about some made-up deity in the sky that doesn't exist ... constitutional rights are real, but god is not ... I was created by sperm and an egg that my parents made from intercourse, or better known as fucking... not some fictional deity ...

god never gave us the amendments the US founding fathers did ... you seem to be crazy ... there is a document agreed upon by other members of the United States of America not by a priest or a god that hasn't shown up to tell them what to write... you seem to be a religious whacko... no god wrote the Constitution founding fathers wrote on what is fair and legal ... it is a living document it is referred as ... where it can be changed for the better not some fictitious god-telling them what to wright ... our founding father made sure that no religious documents were ever put into the constitution... that is a well known fact ...

we are talking about constitutional rights here... not about some made-up deity in the sky that doesn't exist ... constitutional rights are real, but god is not ... I was created by sperm and an egg that my parents made from intercourse, or better known as fucking... not some fictional deity ...

god never gave us the amendments the US founding fathers did ... you seem to be crazy ... there is a document agreed upon by other members of the United States of America not by a priest or a god that hasn't shown up to tell them what to write... you seem to be a religious whacko... no god wrote the Constitution founding fathers wrote on what is fair and legal ... it is a living document it is referred as ... where it can be changed for the better not some fictitious god-telling them what to wright ... our founding father made sure that no religious documents were ever put into the constitution... that is a well known fact ...
can you prove god isnt real??

FFS you think a piece of paper is alive,,

Forum List

Back