Why are American Democrats not calling out the Antisemites??

Carry a big stick, that's what America needs to do.
With the military/industrial complex that stick is a mini one compared to what it should be for the resources spent. Still massively powerful however with some holes in it and a struggle to stay a global power.

So kill them all and let the chips fall where they may? That's genocide, and it's a war crime.

It is not a war crime to accidently kill citizens who happen to be in the same area as a military target. Every country on the planet that has ever been to war would be guilty if that were the case.

When was this study that says 70% of the population supports what Hamas did, carried out? Given that the Palestinian people have been on the run since that date.

How about a war time opinion poll taken in Dec. of 2023, just after the horrendous Oct. 7 attacks by Hamas? And on yeah, the poll showed 90% support for Hamas. My mistake.

Palestinian poll shows a rise in Hamas support and close to 90% wanting US-backed Abbas to resign

What's your rationalization for starving them to death?

Hamas is starving them to death. Food and water is delivered, but Hamas controls the distribution.

Liar "an overwhelming rejection of Western-backed President Mahmoud Abbas, with nearly 90% saying he must resign." That's not 90% supporting Humas

A wartime opinion poll among Palestinians published Wednesday shows a rise in support for Hamas, which appears to have ticked up even in the devastated Gaza Strip, and an overwhelming rejection of Western-backed President Mahmoud Abbas, with nearly 90% saying he must resign.

Fuck you liar "Additionally, as Shikaki reported, over 73% believed the Hamas government to be corrupt. Yet, Gazans saw little hope for electoral change. With no election since 2006, a majority of Gazans alive today were not old enough to have voted for Hamas."

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Despite the devastation, 57% of respondents in Gaza and 82% in the West Bank believe Hamas was correct in launching the October attack, the poll indicated.

A wartime opinion poll among Palestinians published Wednesday shows a rise in support for Hamas, which appears to have ticked up even in the devastated Gaza Strip, and an overwhelming rejection of Western-backed President Mahmoud Abbas, with nearly 90% saying he must resign.
And when I said I didn’t want these Jew-hating Palestinians being imported here - especially in light of the worst antisemitism here in America taking place already - Coyote came out swinging to call me a bigot.

Translation: Jew, stfu as we bring in more Jew-haters.

And when I said I didn’t want these Jew-hating Palestinians being imported here - especially in light of the worst antisemitism here in America taking place already - Coyote came out swinging to call me a bigot.

Translation: Jew, stfu as we bring in more Jew-haters.

They don’t just hate Jews, they hate Christians, LGBTQ+, women’s rights, etc. These lefties are so caught up in politics that they lose sight of reality. The reality is that filling our country with people that don’t like us and don’t want to assimilate is a bad idea.

It is not a war crime to accidently kill citizens who happen to be in the same area as a military target. Every country on the planet that has ever been to war would be guilty if that were the case.

How about a war time opinion poll taken in Dec. of 2023, just after the horrendous Oct. 7 attacks by Hamas? And on yeah, the poll showed 90% support for Hamas. My mistake.

Palestinian poll shows a rise in Hamas support and close to 90% wanting US-backed Abbas to resign

Hamas is starving them to death. Food and water is delivered, but Hamas controls the distribution.

An opionion poll taken 2 months after the war began while Palestinians were running from the bombing???? How could that possibly be reflective of ANYTHING.

Food and water is NOT being delivered in any kind of quantities sufficient to needs.

Your obscene lack of empathy and compassion is DISGUSTING. Stop trying to justify the genocide.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back