Who is campaigning in your state?

Nonsense.

‘Television’ is whatever consumers want it to be.

In fact, consumers have increasingly greater control over what ‘TV’ is; it’s become just another streaming device like your computer, tablet, or smartphone.

If your television plays the 6 multinational corporation controlled content of the american media machine I fail to see the advantage.

But I agree, ultimately all the crap we claim to not like lies at the feet of the public, we stand for all of it.

LOL, the media's not liberal! Oh, and you're not a Democrat. Classic

Like I've said pard, I do not partake of your media, wash the partisanshit outta your ears.

Funny how I oppose both parties, you oppose Republicans, and I'm the one who's "partisan"

Your words are yours.

Ditto

If your television plays the 6 multinational corporation controlled content of the american media machine I fail to see the advantage.

But I agree, ultimately all the crap we claim to not like lies at the feet of the public, we stand for all of it.

Like I've said pard, I do not partake of your media, wash the partisanshit outta your ears.

Funny how I oppose both parties, you oppose Republicans, and I'm the one who's "partisan"

Your words are yours.

Ditto

You're the one who mentioned party bub.

Your words are yours.

Ditto

You're the one who mentioned party bub.

I always enjoy posters who say you don't get what you said. So you meant liberal Democrat "corporations" who make the media liberal, huh. Get that shit out of here ...

Forum List

Back