🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"""Who Is Next?"""

Don't try to lower your IQ rating, please. The nations are the same, and a wekaer EU means that GB is not interested in a stronger Europe. That is no longer in its interests.

The members of NATO and the members of the EU are not the same you moron. The only thing the EU does is undermine security by trying to erase borders.
You keep repeating the same thing that means nothing in this discussion. GB has no reason to help the members of the EU in the NATO, you mindless flipper of a mentoid. I know complicated thinking is hard for you, but for God's sake try. :lol:

Not being in the EU has NOTHING to do with being in NATO, stop babbling such nonsense.

The EU is NOT NATO, just like having a seat on the UN Security Council has NOTHING to do with NOT being in the EU and being in NATO.
Lucy, you are goofy as usual. Now you are trying the other way than Hawk, and you are wrong as well.

GB, despite a seat on the Security Council and being a member of NATO, has no real need to help out EU members that shit on it. Scotland will be out of the GB next year and in the EU by 2018.

You neo-cons have no critical thinking skills at all.

LOL, I'm the "neo-con"? You're the one wetting your bed because the Brits rejected the globalist agenda.
Now you are switching because you failed above.

You are a Bush supporter big time, so, yes, you are a neo-con. If you support involvement militarily in the ME, you are a neo-con. May be you are a little neo-con like Obama, or a big neo-con like Bush, but, yeah, you are a neo-con.

The members of NATO and the members of the EU are not the same you moron. The only thing the EU does is undermine security by trying to erase borders.
You keep repeating the same thing that means nothing in this discussion. GB has no reason to help the members of the EU in the NATO, you mindless flipper of a mentoid. I know complicated thinking is hard for you, but for God's sake try. :lol:

Not being in the EU has NOTHING to do with being in NATO, stop babbling such nonsense.

The EU is NOT NATO, just like having a seat on the UN Security Council has NOTHING to do with NOT being in the EU and being in NATO.
Lucy, you are goofy as usual. Now you are trying the other way than Hawk, and you are wrong as well.

GB, despite a seat on the Security Council and being a member of NATO, has no real need to help out EU members that shit on it. Scotland will be out of the GB next year and in the EU by 2018.

You neo-cons have no critical thinking skills at all.

LOL, I'm the "neo-con"? You're the one wetting your bed because the Brits rejected the globalist agenda.
Now you are switching because you failed above.

You are a Bush supporter big time, so, yes, you are a neo-con. If you support involvement militarily in the ME, you are a neo-con. May be you are a little neo-con like Obama, or a big neo-con like Bush, but, yeah, you are a neo-con.

Thank you for demonstrating how little you know me. I've always criticized Bush for his idiotic attempts to bring "democracy" to Islamic shithole countries. I favor isolating Muslims and keeping them in the Middle East where they belong. They will do a good enough job of killing each other off without our intervention. I do not support Obama's proxy wars in the Middle East, he has only help bring down the governments of Libya, Egypt, and Syria, which have destabilized the entire area, and caused the refugee crisis. Not to mention agitating relations with Russia. I do not believe we should support Sunni so-called allies like Saudi Arabia and Turkey that support ISIS.

If you support Obama's wars in the Middle East then it is you who is the neo-con.

Hawk, you do not constructively think, and you don't pay attention as one who is well educated.

Why? You avoid the facts and you operate from an ideological playbook that is broken.

You supported Bush's invasion, yes, and the invasion destabilized the ME, and your ideology focuses on BHO as 'bad guy' because he could not put it back together again.

I have no problem banning any person from entry into the US as long as it is done IAW the Constitution.

We cannot interfere with out own Muslim citizens without cause. And we should withdraw our troops from the ME.

Forum List

Back