Who is paying for this???

Where do these Columbia students get the money for these Tents, camping out costs, etc?
US student loans? These Pro-Hamas protestors working day or night jobs? They are suppose to be
students, are they getting any penalties from Columbia for missing classes? Who's buying their food, water, etc?
View attachment 937618
Lol, daddy is rich. It's like the kids living on south campus at OSU only the entire campus is that way. My high school girl friend is now a doctor. Her daddy was a doctor. She lived on south campus. Lol, I did not. Her life was much different from mine. Columbia they all come from wealth.

Who is funding the movement?​

Several pro-Palestine organizations operating around the country, including Within Our Lifetime, do not have public tax filings, according to an NBC investigation.

Instead, they use a progressive New York-based nonprofit group called Westchester People’s Action Coalition Foundation (WESPAC) as their fiscal sponsor to collect and process online donations. Tax law allows nonprofit groups with a 501(c)(3) status to collect money on behalf of smaller organizations.

Will these groups financing the protests be sued? Nah.... the Biased MSM hasn't done ANY reporting i.e. seen Anything on ABC,CBS, NBC, CNN???
George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests. George Soros according to above article.

Lol, daddy is rich. It's like the kids living on south campus at OSU only the entire campus is that way. My high school girl friend is now a doctor. Her daddy was a doctor. She lived on south campus. Lol, I did not. Her life was much different from mine. Columbia they all come from wealth.
George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests. See facts. LOOK at the map and the direct effort by Soros family to destroy Israel (which is ironic as Soros is Jewish!) and America!

Last edited:
What a brilliant OP because we all know how Ivy League schools are populated with impoverished sons and daughters of senators, congressmen, business leaders, and real estate tycoons that struggle to make ends meet and took out zero loans.

Anyone asking if college students are being punished for missing classes, has never been to college.

Forum List

Back