Who Is The Liar? Assad or Iranian Regime?

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
In his latest interview Ass*ad claim that there in no iranian troops fighting in Syria! while Iranian regime said that number of fighters were killed there including terrorists and graded militaries!

Iran: Senior Iranian Commander Killed in Syria - Breitbart

Iran sends 15,000 fighters to Syria

a1425654388.jpg

It's Sunni trying to take over Syria with the MB at the head of this bullshit again. Just like Egypt. Just like Libya. Just like Yemen. Just like Syria.

How has that worked out for the planet eh?

All these terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... rebels are Sunni and are paid mercenaries...........................errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................rebels.

*sigh* so a rock and a hard place. I'm going to run with Shia to stop this bullshit. That would be Iran.

I am so sick to death of our interference in the ME that has allowed ISIS to rise and become and I am not kidding the most powerful, most wealthy, most organized, kick ass terror organization on the planet.

Our leaders in the west have really fucked up this one.

It's Sunni trying to take over Syria with the MB at the head of this bullshit again. Just like Egypt. Just like Libya. Just like Yemen. Just like Syria.

How has that worked out for the planet eh?

All these terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... rebels are Sunni and are paid mercenaries...........................errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................rebels.

*sigh* so a rock and a hard place. I'm going to run with Shia to stop this bullshit. That would be Iran.

I am so sick to death of our interference in the ME that has allowed ISIS to rise and become and I am not kidding the most powerful, most wealthy, most organized, kick ass terror organization on the planet.

Our leaders in the west have really fucked up this one.

ISIS is just a scarecrow by regime services for dupes like you!

Dictators are feeding from terrorists they have made, once the dictator would go there would be no ISIS puppet in the country.
Why Bashar Assad Won’t Fight ISIS
Why Bashar Assad Won't Fight ISIS

Forum List

Back