Who is your favorite co-host on The View?

Please choose one

• Sunny Hostin

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Whoopi Goldberg

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Joy Behar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alyssa Farrah-Griffin

• Anna Navarro

• Blonde haired woman

• None of the above

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is this thing you call the View?

Is it on TV?

Let's hear it folks, tell us which of these women make you tune in to watch the show. Thanks.
I remember years ago accidentally flipping on the show and thought that Elizabeth Hesselbeck was an absolute stunner. Not usuaally my type but I'm sure I'm not hers either lol.

Last edited:
I remember years ago accidentally flipping on the show and thought that Elizabeth Hesselbeck was an absolute stunner. Not usuaally my type but. i'm sure I'm not hers either lol.
She is a typical Republican woman, they get them in positions of authority of where they are easy on the eyes and dumber than a fence post. They usually leave politics and end up on FOX but that one was never in politics.

She is a typical Republican woman, they get them in positions of authority of where they are easy on the eyes and dumber than a fence post. They usually leave politics and end up on FOX but that one was never in politics.
Yeah Im not into ditzy women (within reason, it's been difficult to find intelligent women of character in my lifetime). Something in another person just appeals there is no rhyme or reason. Brains is vital though.

Agree.
Do you watch "The Five"

I know...I've NEVER watched it longer than 30 seconds.
The show would be a complete waste of my time.

Now, I also agree that only morons would watch "The Five"

I walked away from FOX a long time ago.

Forum List

Back