Who should the House GOP elect as Speaker? (Poll)

Who should Republicans elect as the next Speaker of the House?

• Kevin McCarthy

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Patrick McHenry

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Jim Jordan

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Someone else, see my post

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
Who should Republicans elect as the next Speaker of the House?

A "temp" placeholder to get a few things passed?

Or a real Speaker with a vision for America? I like Newt.

Poor old Gym cant even get a majority on here.. How is a groomer to get on ?

only the dems support him and they will support any dem, they are unable to think for themselves and do as their masters tell them, much like you.. geez dude, stop the BS.
only the dems support him and they will support any dem, they are unable to think for themselves and do as their masters tell them, much like you.. geez dude, stop the BS.

Very true

Trump tried to steal the election from We the People….He will go to jail for it
LOL, you are thoroughly indoctrinated in liberal bullshit, you are a waste of time on this board, not worth dealing with. I will no longer respond to your bullshit and lies.

LOL, you are thoroughly indoctrinated in liberal bullshit, you are a waste of time on this board, not worth dealing with. I will no longer respond to your bullshit and lies.

Trump could not accept losing like a man.

So he concocted an elaborate scheme to steal the election.
He has been indicted for it

yeah, congresspersons actually thinking for themselves--------what an idea. I think the founders came up with it.

Republicans assured us they could do a better job running Congress

Obviously, they can’t.

Trump could not accept losing like a man.

So he concocted an elaborate scheme to steal the election.
He has been indicted for it
more horseshit, the scheme fo steal the election was concocted by the dems, media, nwo, and China, and it worked this time. They tried it in 2016 but they did not cheat enough to put crooked hillary in the whitehouse, that is why she remains so angry, the promised they would cheat enough for her to win, but they failed.

America would be better if Jim was Speaker instead of a "kick the can" type.
The DC whores are all used to borrowing too much money, when the US economy crashes there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

at some point in the not so far off future, the country will have to declare bankruptcy and tell China to pound sand with their loans. It won't be pretty but it will happen unless some drastic action is taken soon

more horseshit, the scheme fo steal the election was concocted by the dems, media, nwo, and China, and it worked this time. They tried it in 2016 but they did not cheat enough to put crooked hillary in the whitehouse, that is why she remains so angry, the promised they would cheat enough for her to win, but they failed.
Nice try Skippy
But how many indictments do you have against Democrats for trying to steal the election? NONE

Who was indicted for trying to steal the 2020 election?
TRUMP

Sidney Powell just plead guilty of the charge

Forum List

Back