Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Another Team (Specify)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Who do you think will win?
Post here and you get bragging rights in February!

I'm going to go with the Colts. They've added some nice pieces to a team that was close last year.

Sorry, Huggy but I think the Super Bowl hangover hits the Seahawks this year. I think there are going to be issues in that locker room over who got paid and who didn't. It's what happens when you go to the Super Bowl two years in a row and players see teammates making huge money and they're not. In this era of the Salary Cap the hardest thing isn't building a great team...it's keeping it great for any length of time.

I think the dark horse pick would be the Eagles...because it comes down to whether Bradford can stay healthy.

Seahawks
This time Lynch will run the ball

yeah the only team i see being able to stop the seahawks from winning another superbowl is the cardinals.they had key injurys to so many starters last year it is a credit to Bruce Ariens coaching they got as far as they did being down to a third string quarterback and still having an 11-5 record.amazing coaching job.

The cards wont have multiple key injurys this year and if palmer stays healthy,they could be the new superbowl champ.I am thinking the NFC title game which will be the REAL superbowl,will be between the hawks and cards and whoever wins that is the superbowl champ.the AFC is so weak with so many creampuffs.

Guess who I voted for! :p

Pats.... hello! Think they can repeat huh?

I went with the Eagles.

I think the Pats are going to want to prove a point this year! :D
Journey wrote a song for Patriot fans, it is called "Don't Stop Believin'"

It's not hard to believe with 4 Superbowl rings! :banana:

This is the Patriots song . . . because the house of pain is in effect y'all, and anyone that steps up is gettin' wrecked! ;)

ea sport predicted the last super bowl down to the exact score. This year they predict that the Steelers will be in 7th Heaven.

If not the Steelers I just hope it isn't the cheaters.

People that can't compete invent excuses for why they lose. The Steelers have an awful secondary. They are going to get torn up by every good passing team they play this year. Unless Big Ben can outscore the opposition in a shootout then they don't have a prayer. That's NOT a championship makeup for a team. Sorry...

Forum List

Back