🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whoa! David Axelrod Calls Out Joe Biden Over his Lies About Iraq War

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
GP ^ | 09/06/2019 | Jim Hoft

David Axelrod: It’s one thing to have a well-earned rep for goofy, harmless gaffes. It’s another if you serially distort your own record. @JoeBiden is in danger of creating a more damaging meme.

------------

Biden is a liar who lies so much he does not even know lies from reality any more. More “truth rather than facts” I guess.

David Axelrod: It’s one thing to have a well-earned rep for goofy, harmless gaffes. It’s another if you serially distort your own record. @JoeBiden is in danger of creating a more damaging meme.

------------

Biden is a liar who lies so much he does not even know lies from reality any more. More “truth rather than facts” I guess.

He got mixed up on 3 stories, while tramp out and out lies about everything.

If I had a mansion with a super large swimming pool like Biden does, I think I would stay home and swim naked.

------------

Yup. Hope he's the nominee.

------------

Well we know YOU out and out LIE about everything....what a moron!... ROTFLMFAO!

------------

You didn't read the linked article, did you? This wasn't about getting "mixed up": Biden flat-out lied about his reason for voting for the Iraq War. No one could have had any doubt that Bush was going to invade Iraq and topple Saddam if he got the war authorization.

And, of course, you surely do not really believe that Trump lies about "everything."

------------

You didn't read the linked article, did you? This wasn't about getting "mixed up": Biden flat-out lied about his reason for voting for the Iraq War. No one could have had any doubt that Bush was going to invade Iraq and topple Saddam if he got the war authorization.

And, of course, you surely do not really believe that Trump lies about "everything."

How do you know he lied, I believe Biden that he didn't know Bush had plans to go to war, and Bush and Cheney lied. I read the article.

No one likes a liar,

Well the Republicans sure do, tramp lies continuously.

When the current Bush administration began pushing for war with Iraq, Biden was less enthusiastic. He had voted against authorization for the Persian Gulf War in 1991. Now he joined Lugar in drafting legislation that would have authorized the president to take action to eliminate weapons of mass destruction in Iraq but not to remove Saddam Hussein.

And the two senators wanted to require United Nations authorization before any military action could be taken.
Biden was undercut, however, by House Democratic Leader Richard A. Gephardt, who got behind a more sweeping war authorization. Biden nonetheless voted for the war authorization.

Biden became a war critic not long after the invasion. But he was never among those Democratic senators -- such as Russell D. Feingold of Wisconsin and John F. Kerry of Massachusetts -- who pushed most forcefully to mandate a U.S. withdrawal.
On foreign policy, he's willing to go his own way

Forum List

Back