Whoopi in deeper...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

Think she'll be held to the Roseanne standard?
No, she will be morally excused by the left who claim she paid a penalty all of her life as a victim so she must be forgiven.

As I noted in another thread, her recipe involves both meat (chicken) and dairy (butter) in a single dish.

Observant Jews have a strict prohibition against meat and dairy appearing in the same meal. In fact, observant Jews are required to keep two complete sets of dishes, utensils, cooking vessels, and such; one for meat, and one for dairy. Any item that has been in contact with one of these is not allowed to come in contact with the other.

I don't understand why Whoopi was appointed the 'moderator' with the 'final word'. She's dumber'n a two penny nail.
Who can forget this gem?

Liberals are so concerned with "cultural appropriation". Caryn Jonson stole her persona from Judaism. Jewish black face? But nobody holds Blacks or liberals to the same HIGH standards they hold everyone else too. Racism is adaptable to the situation, apparently.

I have no patience for Whoopi. She is a far left wing hack at the best of times. But there is a difference between making a joke at the expense of Jewish American Princesses and being anti-Semitic.

Whoopi is still an unfunny libtarded hack.
But she can sing! And she can be funny in a movie.....Sister Act for example.
She is proof that being an actor/entertainer does not make one an expert in social policy or politics.

I am not surprised. Usually when something happens to a person like what she is currently known for, the person's past will be looked at to see if there is any other "dirt" in there to bring back to the front burner.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

no a celebrity means never having to say your sorry. these people are so abnormal. and wehoopie is just racist black supremacist , like wanda sykes.
Wanda Syko is just a nasty rancid diseased twat. I don’t wish death on people (except for terrorists like bin Laden). But I won’t shed a single tear if/when Wanda Syko croaks.

2Weeks.jpg

Forum List

Back