Whos who in the Georgia insurrection

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Last edited:

An interesting list of a shameful group of people.
I wonder if action is being taken against other fake electors ?
They should be locked up as well.
the only insurrectionists are the democrat prosecutors interfering in the 2024 election by arresting the leading candidate for the GOP ! if the shoe were on the other foot dems would be looting rioting and burning down entire city blocks ...AGAIN!

Fanny is an affirmative action pavement ape whose main attribute is obedience. "You bring some fake indictments and we'll pretend we like N's and you're in our club."

She's been caught fucking the gang bangers she's supposed to be prosecuting, and that's a no-no.... even in this banana shithole.

I did find her baby pic... and that's one cute little monkey....although she looks high as fuck....

fanny finna indike.jpg

An interesting list of a shameful group of people.
I wonder if action is being taken against other fake electors ?
They should be locked up as well.
Back in the day they would've all been taken out and given a choice -- firing squad or hanging

Fanny is an affirmative action pavement ape whose main attribute is obedience. "You bring some fake indictments and we'll pretend we like N's and you're in our club."

She's been caught fucking the gang bangers she's supposed to be prosecuting, and that's a no-no.... even in this banana shithole.

I did find her baby pic... and that's one cute little monkey....although she looks high as fuck....

View attachment 819968
deleon reflection 2.png

Trying to steal the Georgia election. Did you not hear it in your cave ?
How did he try and steal the election?... all he did was asked the Lt Governor to find 12,000 votes because so many ballots for Trump were missing and the dems two weeks after the election was finding Biden votes like crazy... I don't see a crime worth indicting a former president... this is 100% political and a higher court will see that...

How did he try and steal the election?... all he did was asked the Lt Governor to find 12,000 votes because so many ballots for Trump were missing and the dems two weeks after the election was finding Biden votes like crazy... I don't see a crime worth indicting a former president... this is 100% political and a higher court will see that...
Of course you dont see it.

That's illegal in the mind of a cult

Forum List

Back