Wh's Up With All The White Liberals Pretending to be Minorities???

Do White Progressives hate themselves that much?

i know they are conditioned in their schools to blame the White man for every evil on the planet, but this is ridiculous!!
Are they the "white n1ggers" Democrat Senator Robert Byrd spoke of years ago?

i know they are conditioned in their schools to blame the White man for every evil on the planet, but this is ridiculous!!
White liberal guilt appears to be on the rise.

You've built your own personal reality where any silly thing that pops into your head becomes true, haven't you?

You've built your own personal reality where any silly thing that pops into your head becomes true, haven't you?
I made an observation on the subject of the thread you really need to work on your reading skills.

I made an observation on the subject of the thread you really need to work on your reading skills.

You made an observation on your imagined reality.

Yep, they've fallen for the BS being spread around about them to JUSTIFY the violence, rioting and lootings now going on. what's kept black people down is allowing a party to constantly tell them they have been WRONGED, they need to be upset about slavery that ended over 100 years and told all the they ARE HELPLESS AND VICTIMS. It's a shame they've allowed themselves to be Enslaved by a political party (Democrats, Obama and Michelle went around telling them how pitiful they are AND there's NO way they can make it without VOTING for Democrats......................... and how nothing is THEIR FAULT)
it's shameful coming from a party that is supposedly FOR All PEOPLE. the working man and woman blaaaa blaaaaaaa blaaaa. their only objective is to enslave us all onto the Government (taxpayers) TIT

a vote of no confidence in any plan by any majority?

11935108_529012997250474_6295297195967998499_o.jpg

You made an observation on your imagined reality.
No I made it based on some white liberals pretending to black. The imagined reality is what you think your seeing in my post but if that is what helps you get through the day fine by me.

Yes. They do. Understand that in liberal land....they have merit badges. Much like the boy scouts. Oppression is a highly sought after condition. It's street cred to them. I outlined this before.

My intell says the current top 5 ranked oppression merit badges of liberals are:

1 Race. The coup de gras of badges. If you're racially oppressed....you're top dog. Highly sought after. Impossible to fake (until now)

2 Sexual orientation. The hottest badge right now. Soaring in rank since 2005. However...it's easily faked so it'll never take over race.

3 Islam. A dark horse. It's religion...so libs would expectedly hate it. But no....they dont. They cherish it...even though Islam is overtly oppressive itself.

4 Police Abuse. This one is nearly mandatory for all liberals. It won't rank as high though....because it's EASILY obtained. Either make up a story...or...just bitch that a cop stopped you doing 75 in a 35 zone and call it oppression. They have a special rainbow bordered police abuse patch for those who were assaulted (or claim to be) by cops. AND....there is one that is crested with a gold sickle and hammer reserved for those lucky libs who catch it on camera!!

5 Tranny. This is another new one. Very close to the sexual orientation badge...but different because you can be Tranny and not gay. This badge is hot right now. But....does it have staying power?

So there you have it. The liberal merit badges of oppression.

If you're a gay Transsexual black Muslim who was beat down on camera by cops....you can be president of liberal land.

What about gender?

Gender is one...just not in the top 10. Tranny is one. But just plain old feminism isn't the top 10.

Libs generally IMO never develop a sense of self.
They live their lives vicariously in a hundred ways.
They are essentially afraid of the here and now reality. They can't handle it so everything is make pretend. Their offspring are the same. Get fucking stoned. That's the apex of their pathet lives.
That frankly is why they are pretty much despised by people who live their lives in the now moment.
In VN I saw hundreds of newly minted LIB 'mommy's boys' literally shit themselves when they heard a round go off nearby. These were the same LIB yellow-bellies who no one could EVER depend on in any firefight. They shit themselves. They puked. The ran. Yes ran away and threw away their weapon.
They were the ones the VC made sure had all the heroin laced dope they wanted.
Who is their hero today? Fucking John Kerry. A national disgrace to the uniform.

They just do it because they think it will make them better dancers.
Any of these neosegregationist black organizations could easily weed out any fakes by making all applicants listen to a blues shuffle and see how their bodies react.

Libs generally IMO never develop a sense of self.
They live their lives vicariously in a hundred ways.
They are essentially afraid of the here and now reality. They can't handle it so everything is make pretend. Their offspring are the same. Get fucking stoned. That's the apex of their pathet lives.
That frankly is why they are pretty much despised by people who live their lives in the now moment.
In VN I saw hundreds of newly minted LIB 'mommy's boys' literally shit themselves when they heard a round go off nearby. These were the same LIB yellow-bellies who no one could EVER depend on in any firefight. They shit themselves. They puked. The ran. Yes ran away and threw away their weapon.
They were the ones the VC made sure had all the heroin laced dope they wanted.
Who is their hero today? Fucking John Kerry. A national disgrace to the uniform.

I noticed you started by saying that was your opinion. Unfortunately, that opinion is based on some imaginary description that rush fed you. Why don't you get out in the real world and find out what real liberals are about?

How come right wing Republicans pretend not to be racist?

Yes. They do. Understand that in liberal land....they have merit badges. Much like the boy scouts. Oppression is a highly sought after condition. It's street cred to them. I outlined this before.

My intell says the current top 5 ranked oppression merit badges of liberals are:

1 Race. The coup de gras of badges. If you're racially oppressed....you're top dog. Highly sought after. Impossible to fake (until now)

2 Sexual orientation. The hottest badge right now. Soaring in rank since 2005. However...it's easily faked so it'll never take over race.

3 Islam. A dark horse. It's religion...so libs would expectedly hate it. But no....they dont. They cherish it...even though Islam is overtly oppressive itself.

4 Police Abuse. This one is nearly mandatory for all liberals. It won't rank as high though....because it's EASILY obtained. Either make up a story...or...just bitch that a cop stopped you doing 75 in a 35 zone and call it oppression. They have a special rainbow bordered police abuse patch for those who were assaulted (or claim to be) by cops. AND....there is one that is crested with a gold sickle and hammer reserved for those lucky libs who catch it on camera!!

5 Tranny. This is another new one. Very close to the sexual orientation badge...but different because you can be Tranny and not gay. This badge is hot right now. But....does it have staying power?

So there you have it. The liberal merit badges of oppression.

If you're a gay Transsexual black Muslim who was beat down on camera by cops....you can be president of liberal land.

That's an elaborate set of criteria giving your polling sample so far is two people.

Forum List

Back