Why Are Christians the World's Most Persecuted Group?

Christians having a hissy because they are berated or sometimes killed for being christian. Eye roll. You let me know when christians, EN MASSE, are thrown in ovens, put in labor camps, medically experimented on, tortured, etc to the tune of 6 million. Or was it more?

First stop visit North Korean death camps. They incinerate them, put them in labor camps, medically experiment on them, torture them and we don't know how many Christians the North Koreans have slaughtered in their death camps because no one makes it out alive. There are only two survivors I know of that escaped NK and lived to tell their stories.

How many North Korean Christians have died in NK Death camps that are described as death camps of Hitler? I don't know.

I just contacted someone to ask them how many Christians have been murdered in death camps in North Korea. They estimate about 40 million Christians have died in Hitler style death camps since 1960's inside North Korea.

In North Korea Christians meet in groups of 3 or 4 because more would be too risky. In China they meet secretly because the Communist 3 self church is run by the communists. The underground church in China is over 100 million Christians strong now.

christians are persecuted in MEXICO????

I have no idea why the persecution of christians
in muslim countries is so HUSHED UP anyone???

but "mexico"??? who is persecuting christians in mexico?

for gracie-----yes ----millions at least the fact that millions
died in armenia, nigeria, uganda, and sudan-----did make it
to the news-------that millions have been murdered in North
Korea seems NOT to have been considered newsworthy-----
are they being presecuted for BEING CHRISTIAN---
or -----not simply not being precisely what the government
wants them to be which seems to be a program
directed against anything "dissident" over there------
a murder program not tainted by bias

Yes, Rosie. Here is the VOM report on Mexico as a restricted nation.

From the report:

COUNTRY Chiapas (Mexico)
DESCRIPTION Chiapas is the southernmost state in Mexico. Since 1994, the leftist Zapatista paramilitary group has used Chiapas as a base for its anti-government activities. Many indigenous Chiapans are descended from the Maya and are marginalized by the government. Catholicism in the region is heavily blended with traditions from indigenous religions.

Category: Hostile Nation
Religion: Folk Catholicism 64.5%, Christian (evangelical) 21.9%
Ideology: Mixture of folk Catholic syncretism and liberation theology
Head of State: Governor Manuel Velasco Coella

Evangelicals in Chiapas face prejudice, harassment, expulsion from their villages, attacks against their churches and private property, threats of sexual assault, imprisonment and murder. Opposition to evangelicals derives mostly from their refusal to participate in syncretistic community religious events that involve pagan rituals and heavy drinking. Evangelicals are considered a threat to local political and religious leaders’ control. Twenty-seven families were expelled from their community “just for being evangelicals,” according to a 2012 report in a Chiapas newspaper. VOM is providing support to these and other displaced Chiapan

Yes, Rosie. Here is the VOM report on Mexico as a restricted nation.

From the report:

COUNTRY Chiapas (Mexico)
DESCRIPTION Chiapas is the southernmost state in Mexico. Since 1994, the leftist Zapatista paramilitary
group has used Chiapas as a base for its anti-government activities. Many indigenous Chiapans are descended from the Maya and are marginalized by the government. Catholicism in the region is heavily blended with traditions from indigenous religions.

Category: Hostile Nation

Religion: Folk Catholicism 64.5%, Christian (evangelical) 21.9%
Ideology: Mixture of folk Catholic syncretism and liberation theology
Head of State: Governor Manuel Velasco Coella

Evangelicals in Chiapas face prejudice, harassment, expulsion from their villages, attacks against their churches and private property, threats of sexual assault, imprisonment and murder. Opposition to
evangelicals derives mostly from their refusal to participate in syncretistic community religious events that involve pagan rituals and heavy drinking. Evangelicals are considered a threat to local political and religious leaders’ control. Twenty-seven families were expelled from their community “just for being evangelicals,” according to a 2012 report in a Chiapas newspaper. VOM is providing support to these and other displaced Chiapan

WEIRD!!!----but not really "anti christian"-----more like sectarian/political----crap

something like the orangemen knocking the green guys around

and the guys from the speak-easies-----knocking the
teetotalers around----------

I just contacted someone to ask them how many Christians have been murdered in death camps in North Korea. They estimate about 40 million Christians have died in Hitler style death camps since 1960's inside North Korea.

In North Korea Christians meet in groups of 3 or 4 because more would be too risky. In China they meet secretly because the Communist 3 self church is run by the communists. The underground church in China is over 100 million Christians strong now.

400,000 in the last 60 yrs imprisoned or killed

North Korea only has about 25 million people. Christians are less than 2% of the population.

Where did you get that number, Aris? Do you have a link or source? I couldn't find one on the internet and asked someone in ministry and that is what they came up with. I should contact VOM and ask them - we can compare numbers. Let me know where you got the number from. Thanks.

Forum List

Back