Why Benjamin Netanyahu Should Be Very, Very Worried

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Nut&Yahoo reminds me of the Pied Piper leading his people towards the abyss and destruction amongst 500 million angry immediate neighbors whose populations wish her dead...Keep following ZioNuts!

Why Benjamin Netanyahu Should Be Very, Very Worried - Defense One

Chris Wallace of Fox News Sunday asked Benjamin Netanyahu whether he was worried about “a third intifada.” The Israeli prime minister replied that Hamas “wants to pile up” Gazan casualties in hope of instigating an uprising. In other words, he ducked the heart of the question.

Netanyahu should be worried. The Israeli public should be worried. All supporters of the Jewish state should be worried—not only about the prospect of current events spiraling out of control, but also about a confluence of demographic and social trends that threaten Israel’s ability to manage the war of perceptions.

Last edited:
I'm not worried. And I highly doubt the Israeli public is.

Most Israelis just want to be left alone and to live in peace. They want to live with no rockets and no fear of Hamas militants sneaking in to Israel .

Most Israelis just want to be left alone and to live in peace. They want to live with no rockets and no fear of Hamas militants sneaking in to Israel .

Well stop Stealing Land and Killing people!!!

Stop trying to control a population larger than your own and stop the occupation if you want to live in peace FFS. How in the devil do you think it is possible for you to control and treat millions of people like dogs and expect to live in peace?

Frigging jackasses.

Stop trying to control a population larger than your own and stop the occupation if you want to live in peace FFS. How in the devil do you think it is possible for you to control and treat millions of people like dogs and expect to live in peace?

Frigging jackasses.

1.How many Israeli citizens and how many Palestinian citizens are in Gaza + Israel in total?
2.What occupation?
3.This particularly one?
article-1247023-08132289000005DC-665_233x392.jpg

What land is being stolen? There is no peace deal yet and Israel is building on land not controlled by the PA (agrees in Oslo)

As for killing, here are some things Palestinian need to refrain from doing:
- Don't launch a single rocket into Israel
- Don't throw rocks, molotov cocktails at soldiers. Protest in PEACE!
- Don't use tunnels to infiltrate Israel and attack Israelis

Hehe. It's funny that the pro-pali's never, ever, ever create a post for peace that does not include the destruction of Eretz Yisrael. And never contribute anything significant in the threads posted by folks truly wanting peace.

Yet, perhaps, Israel should stop and wait. For now. Because the leader of the United States of America right now is a pussy. Or worse.

But I'll tell ya what. If I am elected (haha) in 2020, I will support Israel with such severity that will make the rest of the Middle East shake. Shake with the blasts of the bombs we should have tossed into Afghanistan after 9/11/2001. Gaza will become (if Hamas keeps up their shit) a glass parking lot. Of course, that will cause some fallout for the settlements just to the west. If Iran has a problem; glass parking lot. At this point, I am so sick of this Islamist extremism, that you can all kiss my fucking ass and if anyone else has a problem with it, welcome your glass parking lot as well, fuck face murderous assholes.

Fuck off!

The Op is nothing more than a scare tactic. Of course Hamas is trying to expand it so more will come. That is what they do. Nothing different now as back then.

Besides, the rest of the Muslim world is too busy killing each other.

What land is being stolen? There is no peace deal yet and Israel is building on land not controlled by the PA (agrees in Oslo)

As for killing, here are some things Palestinian need to refrain from doing:
- Don't launch a single rocket into Israel
- Don't throw rocks, molotov cocktails at soldiers. Protest in PEACE!
- Don't use tunnels to infiltrate Israel and attack Israelis

Yup, 65 years and no peace by the Israeli state thieving piece by piece...

A Third Intifada?

Given that the IDF has taken off the kid gloves now...

It should be over far more quickly and decisively than either of the first two...

Bring it... if ya'll are stupid enough to try, in Israel's present frame of mind.

< que Wagner's 'Gotterdammerung' - the Twilight of the Gods >

Last edited:
[COLOR=""]Nut&Yahoo reminds me of the Pied Piper leading his people towards the abyss and destruction amongst 500 million angry immediate neighbors whose populations wish her dead...Keep following ZioNuts![/COLOR]

Chris Wallace of Fox News Sunday asked Benjamin Netanyahu whether he was worried about “a third intifada.” The Israeli prime minister replied that Hamas “wants to pile up” Gazan casualties in hope of instigating an uprising. In other words, he ducked the heart of the question.

[COLOR=""]Netanyahu should be worried. The Israeli public should be worried. All supporters of the Jewish state should be worried—not only about the prospect of current events spiraling out of control, but also about a confluence of demographic and social trends that threaten Israel’s ability to manage the war of perceptions.[/COLOR]

Israel will be fine. Her neighbors have more to fear from each other than her.

keep up the hate
:lol:

The first Intifada never ended; Israel just decided to tell Clinton and GW to fuck off and protect it's borders.

Nut&Yahoo reminds me of the Pied Piper leading his people towards the abyss and destruction amongst 500 million angry immediate neighbors whose populations wish her dead...Keep following ZioNuts!

Netanyahu should be worried. The Israeli public should be worried. All supporters of the Jewish state should be worried—not only about the prospect of current events spiraling out of control, but also about a confluence of demographic and social trends that threaten Israel’s ability to manage the war of perceptions.

Actually this time, everything is going according to plan. The Hamas propaganda isn't working. They were showing how Hamas had deceived the Israelis and built these electorate tunnels with all the concrete they had received from them. If only the Hamas animals had actually built homes, schools and hospitals to help their people, instead of spending all their money and effort figuring out ways to kill innocent Israelis and sacrifice their own people in the process.

By the time this is over, Gaza will be demilitarized and Hamas will be a crippled and thrown out on their asses. The wave against Islamist terrorist groups is starting, and Hamas represents yet another Islamic enemy of humanity that needs to be wiped off the map.

Khalid Mashal will go to hell, where the other corrupt mass murdering terrorist Palestinian leaders that came before him went.

Forum List

Back