“Why Didn’t Law Enforcement Arrest the Shooter Before the Speech?” — Melania Trump Releases Powerful Video on Attempted Assassination of Her Husband

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
I have to agree with Melania on this.
We all should demand answers. The press has been outrageously incurious about this attempted assassination.

We already knew more about the recent school shooter in Georgia within days than we have learned about this attempted assassin in weeks and weeks. Why do we know next to nothing about Thomas Crooks?

We all should demand answers. The press has been outrageously incurious about this attempted assassination.

We already knew more about the recent school shooter in Georgia within days than we have learned about this attempted assassin in weeks and weeks. Why do we know next to nothing about Thomas Crooks?

It betrays the bias of the blamemainstreet press. School shootings must by hyped breathlessly and endlessly because the goal is to outlaw guns, children's safety is second. When it comes to an assassination attempt on TRUMP!, the goal is to ignore or minimize it, lest he gain sympathy points or gets too much airplay out of that iconic photograph of him with bloodied face, fist in the air. They don't want that.

He was a Republican gun enthusiast. What else do we need to know?

#2ASOLUTION

She has a hell of a point. I just watched them drag Tyreek Hill out of his million dollar sport car and handcuff him with his pecker in the dirt for not rolling his window down, yet here is a kid wandering around suspiciously with a rangefinder at a presidential event so much so that there is tons of video of him and the authorities were all watching and talking about him?

At the very least, you would think they would have detained him and talked to him. But after doing none of that, they still let Trump come out to give his speech?

Forum List

Back