🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do liberals say secession is TREASON?

Murder and rape are not in the Constitution ether does that mean those are legal?

No - it means those things are handled by the states. Can you think at all?
Thanks for proving my point about the 10th amendment. Now that you are more educated go and learn some more. Ignorance is not a good thing the live in
I cannot figure out if you choose to not understand his argument or you do not have the capacity to do so.
Which is it?

His ignorance is deliberate.
Coming from a idiot who doesn't know the true history of his democrat heroes means nothing

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Murder and rape are not in the Constitution ether does that mean those are legal?

Thanks for proving my point about the 10th amendment. Now that you are more educated go and learn some more. Ignorance is not a good thing the live in
I cannot figure out if you choose to not understand his argument or you do not have the capacity to do so.
Which is it?

Coming from a idiot who doesn't know the true history of his democrat heroes means nothing

I know it far better than you and the rest of the Lincoln cult. You continue blurt out claims that turn out to be totally false, like the claim that Lincoln wasn't a racist.

Which is it?

I know it far better than you and the rest of the Lincoln cult. You continue blurt out claims that turn out to be totally false, like the claim that Lincoln wasn't a racist.
What white man back then wasn't? unlike your democrat heroes he thought owning humans was wrong .

The Supreme Court has ruled secession unconstitutional.

A bunch of Lincoln appointed hacks ruled it unconstitutional.

So what?
So it's still unconstitutional.

It has never been unconstitutional. The court ruled that corporations are people. Do you also believe that issue has been settled?
Whether the Court ruled that corporations are people is immaterial to the issue of the Court ruling secession is unconstitutional, as is your belief that the Court was Lincoln appointed hacks.

So what?

It has never been unconstitutional. The court ruled that corporations are people. Do you also believe that issue has been settled?
Session is not an n the Constitution. For or against. Th confederates were and are traitors to the country and humankind

So what?
The same hacks that told him his suspension of heabeus corpus was unconstitutional. You are are idiot

No, it wasn't the same gang of hacks. It was a different gang of hacks. A majority of the ones who rules secession unconstitutional were Lincoln appointees. They were chosen specifically to rule the way they did on that issue.

So what?

Session is not an n the Constitution. For or against. Th confederates were and are traitors to the country and humankind

You haven't stated whether you believe it's absence from the Constitution means it's not constitutional. If you believe that means it's not, then you must also believe that gay marriage is not constitutional.

So what?

Whether the Court ruled that corporations are people is immaterial to the issue of the Court ruling secession is unconstitutional, as is your belief that the Court was Lincoln appointed hacks.

If you believe the court ruling means secession is unconstitutional, then to be consistent you have to believe that corporations are people. You can't have it both ways. You can't claim the court is the final authority in terms of absolute truth on one issue, while claiming they're just a bunch of hacks when it comes to another issue. Although as a lib I'm sure you want to.

Last edited:
Which is it?

What white man back then wasn't? unlike your democrat heroes he thought owning humans was wrong .

No, actually he didn't believe owning humans was wrong. He did not oppose slavery on moral grounds. In fact, he didn't oppose it period.

Furthermore, you condemn Southerners for supporting slavery based on modern standards of morality, but you defend Lincoln on the basis that he shouldn't be held to modern standards of morality. Like all Lincoln cult members, your a scathing hypocrite.

So what?
The same hacks that told him his suspension of heabeus corpus was unconstitutional. You are are idiot

No, it wasn't the same gang of hacks. It was a different gang of hacks. A majority of the ones who rules secession unconstitutional were Lincoln appointees. They were chosen specifically to rule the way they did on that issue.

The hacks were the Supreme Court and as Justice Hughes said, the Constitution is what the Court say it is.

So what?

The hacks were the Supreme Court and as Justice Hughes said, the Constitution is what the Court say it is.

Justice Hughes is nothing but a hack. So are you conceding that corporations are people and that money equals speech?

Not strictly true. It never declared secession achieved through Congressional and Presidential measures as 'illegal'.

Though what was achieved in the civil war was a precedent, that were a state to secede without Congressional and Presidential measures in it's favor, then said state would not be recognized as an independent nation by the US government - as a result the Federal government would view such a state as either in open rebellion or in a form of public disorder (and could respond as empowered by the US constitution and Federal laws to 'bring it into line').

Not strictly true. It never declared secession achieved through Congressional and Presidential measures as 'illegal'.

Though what was achieved in the civil war was a precedent, that were a state to secede without Congressional and Presidential measures in it's favor, then said state would not be recognized as an independent nation by the US government - as a result the Federal government would view such a state as either in open rebellion or in a form of public disorder (and could respond as empowered by the US constitution and Federal laws to 'bring it into line').

In other words, might makes right.

Do you turds ever wonder why people keep telling you that you're a bunch of Nazis?

Do you turds ever wonder why people keep telling you that you're a bunch of Nazis?
Hardly. America is not an absolute democracy, meaning that if a majority in x state want to secede, they don't automatically achieve the right to do so.

Instead they have to go through the full process of appealing to Congress, and then the President.

Though if you are still butt-hurt since the civil war, here's a tissue:
MmBJNcv.jpg

Hardly. America is not an absolute democracy, meaning that if a majority in x state want to secede, they don't automatically achieve the right to do so.

Instead they have to go through the full process of appealing to Congress, and then the President.

Though if you are still butt-hurt since the civil war, here's a tissue:
MmBJNcv.jpg

There is nothing in the Constitution about a process for seceding. Your belief that such is required is purely a fantasy.

Forum List

Back