Why does Britain have low gun murder rates, their criminals are bad shots....

Easy.

The only difference between them and us is this. We have the same movies, the same TV shows, the same books, the same internet etc…

An unbalanced guy attempts to ask a woman out at the office where they work. She says no.

In England, he goes home and gets upset. Unable to buy a gun…he eventually gets over it.
In America, he goes down to the corner and buys a gun comes back the next day and kills her, himself and probably some others.

I do not believe it is the movies, the comic books or the ----electronic games------it is THE CULTURE ------both the USA and Merry Old now have DIVERSE societies---------people grow up in the same land but in DIFFERENT SOCIAL GROUPS

The cultures are the same (culture is made up of a society’s arts, education, demographics etc…). You play the same video games as a kid in London CT that you do in London England. YOU see the same movies. You have access to the same literature.

The only difference is that over here, deadly force is available on the street corner. Over there it isn’t.

Nope.....they have had a different culture....our non gun murder rate is higher than their total murder rate...so you are just wrong...

They took slaves and sent them to America, they did not keep them in Britain..the social turmoil created by democrat slave owners and their black slaves which never effected Britain.....they also have a history of feudalism and that effected their culture as well......

you are just wrong......on all things as it pertains to guns....

Easy.

The only difference between them and us is this. We have the same movies, the same TV shows, the same books, the same internet etc…

An unbalanced guy attempts to ask a woman out at the office where they work. She says no.

In England, he goes home and gets upset. Unable to buy a gun…he eventually gets over it.
In America, he goes down to the corner and buys a gun comes back the next day and kills her, himself and probably some others.
That applies in so many situations.

Its amazing that there is such a denial about cause and effect relationships.
Everybody has a breaking point but some people dont have access to killing machines. Are there any stats on this ?

Nations that don’t have the 2nd Amendment don’t have as many rampage killings as those that do.

No....they are just lucky...their cultures don't create mass shooters...yet.......in Australia....the only reason they haven't had more mass killings....the shooters didn't shoot and kill 3 or more people..they have had a lot of shootings that came close......after the confiscation....

Culture, and pure dumb luck.....that is what keeps mass shootings down in those countries....look at how many they had before the confiscations vs how many we had....they were no where close before they confiscated guns.....

Again, Britain confiscated guns...and their gun crime rate did not change..so you are wrong....

Britain confiscated guns...and their gun crime rate went up 4% last year...so you are wrong.....

Australia.....their shooters simply haven't shot 3 or more people in their public shootings and terrorist activity...so you are wrong.

Here is a shooting in London.....they shot the guy in the leg.....maybe we can send some of our Chicago gang members over to Britain to show them how to shoot other criminals.....they just aren't doing it right......

Man shot in east London

A young man is injured in hospital today after he was shot in east London.

Gang police are investigating after the victim, aged in his 20s, was shot in the leg in Barking in the early hours of this morning.
Every one of your arguments about guns would be out the window if the stats were on gun injuries in this country. It is my theory that one of the reasons gun death rates have been dropping for 30 years is that trauma medicine has vastly improved. They're living after being shot.
If you were to investigate, I think you would find lots of folks in this country every day getting shot in the leg, the arm, the butt--and not "counting" because doctors saved their lives. There are young gang members walking around Chicago that have already been shot multiple times.
If I were shot by some asshole, I'd want the same attention and sympathy that the dead people get. Wouldn't you?

Sorry.....doesn't work that way......considering 70-80% of the gun murder victims and shooting victims are criminals......

If you really want to stop gun crime in this country...actually focus on criminals....if you catch a felonious gang banger with a gun...put them in jail for 30 years, like Japan does....

That is how you stop gun crime.

Here is a shooting in London.....they shot the guy in the leg.....maybe we can send some of our Chicago gang members over to Britain to show them how to shoot other criminals.....they just aren't doing it right......

Man shot in east London

Gang police are investigating after the victim, aged in his 20s, was shot in the leg in Barking in the early hours of this morning.
Every one of your arguments about guns would be out the window if the stats were on gun injuries in this country. It is my theory that one of the reasons gun death rates have been dropping for 30 years is that trauma medicine has vastly improved. They're living after being shot.
If you were to investigate, I think you would find lots of folks in this country every day getting shot in the leg, the arm, the butt--and not "counting" because doctors saved their lives. There are young gang members walking around Chicago that have already been shot multiple times.
If I were shot by some asshole, I'd want the same attention and sympathy that the dead people get. Wouldn't you?

Sorry.....doesn't work that way......considering 70-80% of the gun murder victims and shooting victims are criminals......

If you really want to stop gun crime in this country...actually focus on criminals....if you catch a felonious gang banger with a gun...put them in jail for 30 years, like Japan does....

? Your reply had absolutely no connection to my post. People are getting holes shot into them but surviving, and they are not counted in your statistics. It would skew all your statistics about gun deaths in this country going down.

Man shot in east London

? Your reply had absolutely no connection to my post. People are getting holes shot into them but surviving, and they are not counted in your statistics. It would skew all your statistics about gun deaths in this country going down.

Nope.......all violent crime is down.....fewer people are shooting each other.......until 2015 when black lies matter and obama started attacking the police....

Forum List

Back