Why Does Crooked Hillary Still Have Security Clearance

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Can ANYONE tell me why Crooked Hillary Still Has Any Security Clearance at all One Year After The FBI Director Himself Concluded That She Was Careless and Reckless With Security Secrets, and now that she is no longer in office, why does she need it?

Crooked Hillary Clinton and her questionable aide still has security clearance as the State Department continues to investigate her email scandal even after they found Classified Information on that Perverted Douchbags computer
The State Department is still investigating former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s email scandal, meaning she and her top aide Huma continue to keep their security clearances a year after the FBI concluded they recklessly transmitted top secret and other classified intelligence through an insecure email server.
It has been nearly a year since fired FBI Director James Comey said she had been both careless and reckless with secrets by using unsecured servers to transmit classified information.
Isn’t it logical that the FIRST thing they are supposed to do is suspend any access to any further classified material. THEN investigate. NOT the other way around. She has NO NEED to access any classified material as a ex Secretary of State. So why the hell does she have any valid requirement or need for a clearance? and why would Huma have any need for clearance at all after what they found on her computer as well as on that pervert Carlos Dangers, a convicted Sex Offender! !
And what is it going to take for Hillary Clinton to lose her security clearance. If anything?

Last edited:
How would you even know if in fact she still has a security clearance? Unless of course your work for the DOD.

Why are you even concerned about Hillary? You can't use her as a distraction to cover for your orange clown's stooooopid behavior. You'll have to find something else.

Can ANYONE tell me why Crooked Hillary Still Has Any Security Clearance at all One Year After The FBI Director Himself Concluded That She Was Careless and Reckless With Security Secrets, and now that she is no longer in office, why does she need it?

Crooked Hillary Clinton and her questionable aide still has security clearance as the State Department continues to investigate her email scandal even after they found Classified Information on that Perverted Douchbags computer
The State Department is still investigating former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s email scandal, meaning she and her top aide Huma continue to keep their security clearances a year after the FBI concluded they recklessly transmitted top secret and other classified intelligence through an insecure email server.
It has been nearly a year since fired FBI Director James Comey said she had been both careless and reckless with secrets by using unsecured servers to transmit classified information.
Isn’t it logical that the FIRST thing they are supposed to do is suspend any access to any further classified material. THEN investigate. NOT the other way around. She has NO NEED to access any classified material as a ex Secretary of State. So why the hell does she have any valid requirement or need for a clearance? and why would Huma have any need for clearance at all after what they found on her computer as well as on that pervert Carlos Dangers, a convicted Sex Offender! !
And what is it going to take for Hillary Clinton to lose her security clearance. If anything?
Does she? I had a TS and when I retired, it went away.

How would you even know if in fact she still has a security clearance? Unless of course your work for the DOD.
A little Birdie told me. After I read it in the newspapers. And then I saw it on CNN does that make you feel better ?

A little Birdie told me. After I read it in the newspapers. And then I saw it on CNN does that make you feel better ?

Chuck Grassley, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, would very much like to understand why Hillary Clinton and 6 of her closest "research aides" may still have access to classified State Department information despite FBI Director Comey's assertion that they were "extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

And, after sending numerous requests to John Kerry's State Department that 'shockingly' fell on deaf ears, Grassely has sent a letter to Secretary of State Tillerson asking why Hillary's security clearance hasn't yet been revoked given that "any other government workers who engaged in such serious offenses would, at a minimum, have their clearances suspended pending an investigation."

Does that explain how I know it?

Forum List

Back