Why does Harris say she owns a firearm when now her staff sez she don't

So, you choose to believe the staffer, you never met and if like me had never seen before, that does not live in her residence. Cool.

So, you choose to believe the staffer, you never met and if like me had never seen before, that does not live in her residence. Cool.

Next, they are going to say that she doesn't own a gun but does control a captured Jewish Space Lazer.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

unless she sleeping her way to the top she don't know how to act

The notion was that Kamala was really a nice person, a peace person, a "traditional liberal Democrat woman."

In reality, having been endorsed by Dick Cheney, and stated that she was "honored" by that endorsement, combined with her Wyatt Earp response to a home intruder, casts serious doubt amongst traditional Dem voters that Kamala can be trusted regarding foreign wars and "having compassion." Indeed, her rigid prosecution of simple weed users in a town stuffed to the hilt with gay coke whores speaks for itself. Kamala is a completely vicious selfish violent hateful person. She is not a traditional "liberal Democrat woman," not at all. She is completely corrupt, stupid, DEI and spread legs to get ahead disaster, and Dem voters see that.

Despite the poll here, something like 70% of Dem voters really REALLY do NOT LIKE DICK CHENEY....

and this having a gun while supporting unannounced government gun confiscation raids on innocent non Democrats is something the media and the Kamala campaign will try to "erase" like her being the "Border Czar...."

Next, they are going to say that she doesn't own a gun but does control a captured Jewish Space Lazer.
No, you are confusing with Marjory Taylor Green, the queen of Jewish Space Laser conspiracy theory and a whack job in anybody's book. Careful though. I am pretty sure MTG owns weapons and probably carries. When you piss off people, as she does and do not have Secret Service protect, you probably should carry, any time, not going into congress or an airport.

No, you are confusing with Marjory Taylor Green, the queen of Jewish Space Laser conspiracy theory and a whack job in anybody's book. Careful though. I am pretty sure MTG owns weapons and probably carries. When you piss off people, as she does and do not have Secret Service protect, you probably should carry, any time, not going into congress or an airport.

There is a Dem/alphabet mafia war against MTG in Georgia. They swatted her home repeatedly. She gets threats and harassment all the time.

And you support that.

Her residence is the VP's DC home, any shooting would be by her security detail.

I mean, she may have meant another residence, and maybe she does have a gun (doubtful). A reporter should ask her what gun she was talking about, that should be fun.

The notion was that Kamala was really a nice person, a peace person, a "traditional liberal Democrat woman."

In reality, having been endorsed by Dick Cheney, and stated that she was "honored" by that endorsement, combined with her Wyatt Earp response to a home intruder, casts serious doubt amongst traditional Dem voters that Kamala can be trusted regarding foreign wars and "having compassion." Indeed, her rigid prosecution of simple weed users in a town stuffed to the hilt with gay coke whores speaks for itself. Kamala is a completely vicious selfish violent hateful person. She is not a traditional "liberal Democrat woman," not at all. She is completely corrupt, stupid, DEI and spread legs to get ahead disaster, and Dem voters see that.

Despite the poll here, something like 70% of Dem voters really REALLY do NOT LIKE DICK CHENEY....

and this having a gun while supporting unannounced government gun confiscation raids on innocent non Democrats is something the media and the Kamala campaign will try to "erase" like her being the "Border Czar...."

First of all, she's not going to confiscate all your guns. Even the 1934 Firearms Act didn't go that far but it did get the Thompson 1921 off the streets. Could it be that the ARCult will have to slowly get rid of their operational ARs because they can no longer get parts and none of the fire arms ranges will allow it anymore? You couldn't sell, trade or accept a Thompson 1921 (or the 1928) in any form of operational firearm. Now, if you took your Thompson and filled the barrel up where it could not become operation then you could gift to your Mother. Why did the do this? The Thompson was murdering thousands of common every day citizens who kept getting caught in the crossfire. This was nothing less than the ARCult heading into theaters, schools, assemblies, and more and murdering people.

But you get to keep your Glock, shotgun, hunting rifle and more. But you may be held responsible for their uses so you may want to keep them safely stored.
'

There is a Dem/alphabet mafia war against MTG in Georgia. They swatted her home repeatedly. She gets threats and harassment all the time.

And you support that.
Certainly not, but I support her right to defend herself against nutballs. You don't even have to like her, to support that

First of all, she's not going to confiscate all your guns. Even the 1934 Firearms Act didn't go that far but it did get the Thompson 1921 off the streets. Could it be that the ARCult will have to slowly get rid of their operational ARs because they can no longer get parts and none of the fire arms ranges will allow it anymore? You couldn't sell, trade or accept a Thompson 1921 (or the 1928) in any form of operational firearm. Now, if you took your Thompson and filled the barrel up where it could not become operation then you could gift to your Mother. Why did the do this? The Thompson was murdering thousands of common every day citizens who kept getting caught in the crossfire. This was nothing less than the ARCult heading into theaters, schools, assemblies, and more and murdering people.

But you get to keep your Glock, shotgun, hunting rifle and more. But you may be held responsible for their uses so you may want to keep them safely stored.
'

If you support gun control and confiscation, raise your right hand...

Adolf Hitler Quiz | Britannica

Her residence is the VP's DC home, any shooting would be by her security detail.

I mean, she may have meant another residence, and maybe she does have a gun (doubtful). A reporter should ask her what gun she was talking about, that should be fun.

I don't freely admit to owning any kind of firearm. Let the MAGAts keep guessing and give me a wide birth. But I do admit to having a concealed carry license. Do the math, stupid. It may save your life.

Forum List

Back