Why Haaven't The Bidens Acknowledged 7th Grandchild? Jeane-Pierre: 'I'm Not Going To Speak To That From Here.'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1683067981025.png

'I'm not going to speak to that from here.'

1683067937823.png

'No comment.'

1683068051150.png

'No comment.'

Imagine what the "it's just a weather balloon" posters would say if it was Trump
Those posters simply do not have the depth to appreciate the moral fortitude of a thrice married individual who cheated on all three of his wives.

Pop Pop will be interested when she's out of the tub phase and is ready for Shower Time With Grandpa

Those posters simply do not have the depth to appreciate the moral fortitude of a thrice married individual who cheated on all three of his wives.
Do you believe like the rest of the world that covid came from a lab?

Pop Pop will be interested when she's out of the tub phase and is ready for Shower Time With Grandpa
Democrats deny the diary is real, and those who know better try to excuse what it says.

MTG is RIGHT

I don't blame Karine Jean-Pierre as it is a personal question for the Bidens themselves. I personally think, that if the child has been proven to be asshole Hunter's child, they are just being assholes supporting their asshole son, instead of reality.

Sure, CCP shillbots gonna shill. That's why you dodged the question.
I recommend you read the site posting rules and guidelines regarding off topic posts and then make a thread, send me a PM and I will join.

Or stomp your feet, throw out ad hominems and I will ignore you in this thread.

It's your move, Skippy.

Jean-Pierre should have said "it's none of my business" and let it go at that. The Biden family never hid who they were. Democrats voted to have the country cheated by the Biden syndicate.

I recommend you read the site posting rules and guidelines regarding off topic posts and then make a thread, send me a PM and I will join.

Or stomp your feet, throw out ad hominems and I will ignore you in this thread.

It's your move, Skippy.
Ignore me? Like Joe's 7th grandchild?

I like to point out how the "it's just a weather balloon/covid came from a raccoon dog" CCP shillbot posters all defend Biden.

Forum List

Back