Why Has The Right Wing Machine Been Silent After Schultz Dropped The Nuke On Them?

Schultz can now go the way Loudmouth Olbermann went

OlbermannAtFoxNews.png

Schultz just days ago had one of the most historic interviews in recent history revealing the person that filmed the "47%" video that arguably sunk Willard's presidential chances.

The odd thing is the right wing machine has been completely silent. No trashing Schultz, no trashing the source, nothing. Could it be even they hated Willard to begin with? :eusa_think:

In the world of politics this is ancient history.
I'm surprised that MSNBC is still running clips of shit that Romney said months ago.
They are still dissecting the election results.

Most of us have moved on already.
Obama won republicans control the House.
Pretty much end of story.

I was shocked that MSNBC made such a big deal about Fat Head Ed's interview.

Oh and how is big Eddie doing these days?
Yeah he got demoted to weekend duty.... :D

Well no.

The Radicals in the house are putting up road blocks and continuing their agenda to make Obama "look bad" at the cost of the nation.

The bottom line is people like government and come 2014..the government will be purged of people with no interest in governing.

bullshit, blocking obama's radical left wing agenda is the right thing to do in the interest of saving the nation. the radicals are in the whitehouse. Obama does not need any help in looking bad, he is doing that quite well on his own.

worst, most incompetent, most corrupt president in history-------BHO

In the world of politics this is ancient history.
I'm surprised that MSNBC is still running clips of shit that Romney said months ago.
They are still dissecting the election results.

Most of us have moved on already.
Obama won republicans control the House.
Pretty much end of story.

I was shocked that MSNBC made such a big deal about Fat Head Ed's interview.

Oh and how is big Eddie doing these days?
Yeah he got demoted to weekend duty.... :D

Well no.

The Radicals in the house are putting up road blocks and continuing their agenda to make Obama "look bad" at the cost of the nation.

The bottom line is people like government and come 2014..the government will be purged of people with no interest in governing.

bullshit, blocking obama's radical left wing agenda is the right thing to do in the interest of saving the nation. the radicals are in the whitehouse. Obama does not need any help in looking bad, he is doing that quite well on his own.

worst, most incompetent, most corrupt president in history-------BHO

And you're evidently not dealing well with reality.

People like Government

We'll see how they like it when ObamaCareTax kicks in

serves them right though for voting to become slaves to Obama and the state

Forget that Obamacare insures millions of Americans who otherwise would be insured.
You're retarded.

Speaking of "retarded", re-read your comment. lol Poor America.

Oh, my bad...that should read " wouldn't be insured", of course.

Forum List

Back