🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why hasn't the price of oil (the one quart jars you buy at Walmart) come down along with gas.?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I saw the same thing in 2008. Crude oil prices collapsed and gas came down a ton but the price of oil you put in your engine never changed!

I saw the same thing in 2008. Crude oil prices collapsed and gas came down a ton but the price of oil you put in your engine never changed!

Ah so you want Obamaoil to go along with Obamagas.

I tell ya what, gas is cheap, just put that in your crankcase. Let us know how it works out.

I'm currently paid $41.75 for a barrel of crude oil. That comes to 25 cents per quart.

I'll gladly sell you a quart of crude for 50 cents.

All you have to do is turn it into motor oil.

You fucking idiots never cease to amaze me.

Because quarts of oil like many products at the store have prices that are fairly steady and rarely go up and down by much.

I'm currently paid $41.75 for a barrel of crude oil. That comes to 25 cents per quart.

Yabbut the thing is -- when a barrel was $140 all he'd have to do was turn that into motor oil too.

Because the oil companies are a bunch of gougers and consumers have short memories. They think two buck a gallon gas on $48 oil is a deal.

Yabbut the thing is -- when a barrel was $140 all he'd have to do was turn that into motor oil too.
Hey- don't get rational with me, bub. :slap:

Forum List

Back