Why Have Oil-Rich Arab Countries Abandoned Muslim Refugees?

Europe and the US created the problem.

Now they own the problem. ..... :cool:
that doesnt answer the question though.....why are the muslim countries not helping their fellow muslims?...and why would a muslim want to go to a christian country instead of another muslim country?.....lots of room in Saudi Arabia.......

They don't want trouble makers.
i think the trouble makers are the ones driving them out....

In their home countries. But it seems like they become the trouble makers where they end up.
Christianity and Islam do not mix well.....when one thinks their god is better than your god there will be nothing but problems...

Especially since American law was founded on Judeo-Christian principles as opposed to Sharia ones. Muzzies, in large numbers, will be a bad fit in the U.S.A..

sunni i have no problems saying this country will never become a muslim country.....your religion does not look to good right now....any "religion" in this day and age who beheads people because they dont buy their bullshit will never take over a country like this one...people are getting fed up with the christian zealots in this country...
In the US it will happen slowly by the courts and the ballot box. ..... :cool:
sure it will ...im sure people here will vote for leadership that threatens to behead you if you dont toe the line.....like i said sunni your religion does not look to good right now.....

Christianity is on the verge of extinction in most European countries. Many of the churches are empty......except for the elderly people.

Whereas, Islam in Europe is vibrant and dynamic and growing. Filling the spiritual needs of people looking for comfort within a structured religious framework. .... :cool:

Christianity is on the verge of extinction in most European countries. Many of the churches are empty......except for the elderly people.

Whereas, Islam in Europe is vibrant and dynamic and growing. Filling the spiritual needs of people looking for comfort within a structured religious framework. .... :cool:

True, dat. Even a Jesuit Pope hasn't refilled the Christian pews in Europe, even tho' the Vatican has tried to resuscitate Reformation 2.0 there.
Fortunately, American churches haven't gone fully that route.

And that is another reason why Islam will not take over America. It's not just the Christians who will stand against Islam. Do you really think secularists will put up with that crap?

True, dat. Even a Jesuit Pope hasn't refilled the Christian pews in Europe, even tho' the Vatican has tried to resuscitate Reformation 2.0 there.
America will take a lot longer.......but not to worry.

The jewish media and jew judges are working overtime to destroy Christianity and christian culture. ..... :cool:

when they start beheading people over there because they questioned something or refused to join watch how islam will grow.....you are just another religious zealot who is afraid to stand up to ignorance and barbarism because your "god" will get mad....anybody that worships a "god" who asks their people to kill others who dont want to follow them has got a problem...and yes this includes Christianity.....

America will take a lot longer.......but not to worry.

The jewish media and jew judges are working overtime to destroy Christianity and christian culture. ..... :cool:

Is that the typical bigotry one can expect from the average Muslim? Can you quote Mein Kampf from memory yet also?

What a great question. And there seems to be no answers other than they don't want to be bothered by the misery if their fellow Muslims.

Read more @ Doug Ross @ Journal: Why Have Oil-Rich Arab Countries Abandoned Muslim Refugees?

Revealed: How the five wealthiest Gulf Nations have so far refused to take a single Syrian refugee

2BF05EC500000578-3222405-image-a-57_1441371745859.jpg

Four million Syrians have fled, most live in Middle Eastern refugee camps

More than 30,000 have risked their lives to reach European shores in 2015

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain have resettled 'zero' refugees

Amnesty International described their inaction in the crisis as 'shameful'

Read more: Five wealthiest Gulf Nations have not taken in a single Syrian refugee
Invade to control and greed. They do not have farm ground (can't eat crude oil). They tried buying in throughout Africa but that was taking to looooong and the wars are still going on there.

Is that the typical bigotry one can expect from the average Muslim? Can you quote Mein Kampf from memory yet also?
What makes you think I could quote Mein Kampf?.....I'm neither a German or a Nazi or a bigot.

But I can quote from the Jew book, The Protocols of Zion. ..... :cool:

Try to answer the question. Is your mentality the typical bigotry we can expect from Muslims?

What makes you think I could quote Mein Kampf?.....I'm neither a German or a Nazi or a bigot.

Try to answer the question. Is your mentality the typical bigotry we can expect from Muslims?
Sunni is a Sunni, rich oil Arabs are more generally Shits

Yes and more; as he isn't even self-radicalized...........yet.

Yes and more; as he isn't even self-radicalized...........yet.
Bones worked on him for he wouldn't keep getting banned cause we all wanted to hear what his OP was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back