🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Health Care Premiums Are Rising Under 'Obamacare'

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Why Health Care Premiums Are Rising Under 'Obamacare'

The Obama administration acknowledged on Monday that premiums for health care plans created under the president’s signature Affordable Care Act will rise substantially next year — another hiccup for the law, also known as “Obamacare.”

Insurers are set to raise the premiums for plans sold through HealthCare.gov by an average of 22 percent in 2017, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said in a report. This is approximately triple the percentage increase from 2015 to 2016, when premiums increased by 7.5 percent.

People premiums have risen on average 30 percent in the last year and next. In 20 years people will be paying $30,000 a year for coverage.........But you can afford it.

Right?

Morons are everywhere

Rising in red states who've sabotaged Obamacare .

They are dropping 3% here in Mass .

Remember when your health insurance cost less than your house.....
How about your truck? They move out of the nation for cheaper labor yet the prices skyrocket.....every corporation wanted to be a billionaire company, now they want to be trillionaires........

How many border crossing Mexicans are in Mass? Oh yea you have no border with Mejico

Moron, the people in Mass are still paying for the uninsured everywhere. seriously did you study to be stoopud

How about your truck? They move out of the nation for cheaper labor yet the prices skyrocket.....every corporation wanted to be a billionaire company, now they want to be trillionaires........
Dont think P/Us have passed the avg house price yet........know they've gone to six yr payment plans........

Dont think P/Us have passed the avg house price yet........know they've gone to six yr payment plans........
My house cost 39k,,,in 1986...And it's still there....a 50k truck, won't last as long......

though that is a good point.....you would think they could at least hold the price steady...........

My house cost 39k,,,in 1986...And it's still there....a 50k truck, won't last as long......
Your house hasnt appreciated at all?

Your house hasnt appreciated at all?
Sure, but I paid 39k.......So I am still living in 1986 prices...In 1991 I bought a 3/4 ton Silverado for 10K....

How many border crossing Mexicans are in Mass? Oh yea you have no border with Mejico

Moron, the people in Mass are still paying for the uninsured everywhere. seriously did you study to be stoopud

Ignorant righties think all immigrants are Mexican .

They focus on one point, and never see the big picture....

99 or better percent of illegal immigration to the USA is from Mexico.................

Any you have drool on your shirt

I would say the Big picture is ....your house is touted as your biggest expense and its not anymore......my brother was told his health insurance would be 1700 a month........I told him hes crazy if he pays.....luxury house payment for gods sake

I would say the Big picture is ....your house is touted as your biggest expense and its not anymore......my brother was told his health insurance would be 1700 a month........I told him hes crazy if he pays.....luxury house payment for gods sake
Only 250 of that premium is for your brother, the rest is for uninsured Mexicans

Forum List

Back