🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why im not sold on trump

Hey M! I know this post is for Avatar but I just wanted to say ... the bolded, above? I don't know that Trump is telling the truth ... about anything. I don't trust him, his past and even present positions are riddle with big government support. I simply do not trust him. How do you know what he is saying is truthful? How do you know that he isn't just full of hot air? I haven't seen any of his plans on how he is going to make America great again. He spouts a lot but I really don't believe he has the follow-through.

I believe he is being honest because he is not always trying to be, or say, exactly what I, or other conservatives want to hear. for example, Trump says things like Planned Parenthood isn't all bad. I'm not keen on Planned Parenthood's abortion mills...and I don't like tax dollars going to them. But, when he says things that go against conservative ideology...it makes me trust more the things he says he truly supports.

The same with John Kasich. He says some things that cost him support in the Primaries. But, because of that, I trust that he truly believes in the things he supports.

Rubio and the gang of eight thing, he was against it before he was for it before he was against it. It has led me to believe he is Romney part two...say whatever it takes to get elected.

Cruz had that whole thing with lying about Carson dropping out of the race in Iowa...but honestly, I chose to support Trump before that. What I learned, after much research, is that a far right candidate cannot win the nomination. The RNC has rigged the game. There are some good articles that I will link to below that give excellent explainations as to the Blue Wall of Moderation that gives the establishment candidate the advantage.

You can skip down to bullet point #5, but the entire article is interesting. The GOP Race for Delegates: An Interactive Tool | RealClearPolitics

And this one I found the most compelling. The GOP’s Primary Rules Might Doom Carson, Cruz And Trump
That link isn't correct for Trump.

Trump is winning the liberal areas better than the more conservative areas.

Hey M! I know this post is for Avatar but I just wanted to say ... the bolded, above? I don't know that Trump is telling the truth ... about anything. I don't trust him, his past and even present positions are riddle with big government support. I simply do not trust him. How do you know what he is saying is truthful? How do you know that he isn't just full of hot air? I haven't seen any of his plans on how he is going to make America great again. He spouts a lot but I really don't believe he has the follow-through.

I believe he is being honest because he is not always trying to be, or say, exactly what I, or other conservatives want to hear. for example, Trump says things like Planned Parenthood isn't all bad. I'm not keen on Planned Parenthood's abortion mills...and I don't like tax dollars going to them. But, when he says things that go against conservative ideology...it makes me trust more the things he says he truly supports.

The same with John Kasich. He says some things that cost him support in the Primaries. But, because of that, I trust that he truly believes in the things he supports.

Rubio and the gang of eight thing, he was against it before he was for it before he was against it. It has led me to believe he is Romney part two...say whatever it takes to get elected.

Cruz had that whole thing with lying about Carson dropping out of the race in Iowa...but honestly, I chose to support Trump before that. What I learned, after much research, is that a far right candidate cannot win the nomination. The RNC has rigged the game. There are some good articles that I will link to below that give excellent explainations as to the Blue Wall of Moderation that gives the establishment candidate the advantage.

You can skip down to bullet point #5, but the entire article is interesting. The GOP Race for Delegates: An Interactive Tool | RealClearPolitics

And this one I found the most compelling. The GOP’s Primary Rules Might Doom Carson, Cruz And Trump
That link isn't correct for Trump.

Trump is winning the liberal areas better than the more conservative areas.

Yep, he sure is. But Cruz wouldn't. Cruz vs Bush (at the time) or Cruz vs Rubio. Bush/Rubio win. Which is how the establishment designed it.

I'm waiting for Trump to explain his policies IN DETAIL...should be hilarious watching Rubio eating Trump's lunch when it comes down to brass tacks and ear wax. Trump is a billionaire who's too lazy to look into what a president does, can do, can't do, and how to handle hundreds of agencies, Congress, the DOD, DOJ, DHS, FBI, CIA, etc etc....he doesn't have a clue.

Because after fighting for conservative principles through the past 8 years which include limited government and restoring the constitution, I don't see how electing a Republican Obama whose only real difference is that he wants to build a wall is going to shake things up

if you think thats the only dif. between them, i feel sorry for you. The 2 biggest dif are Trump knows how to handle the debt crisis and he loves our country.

You are a loserterian that doesn't believe in seeing America remain a first world country. Sorry, but the 20th century taught us one thing and that capitalism needs some government regulations. You're just wrong.
You're just wrong. If anything needs regulated, it's this huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government.
Oh, fuck no. The international and US corporations need someone watching over them like a hawk.

Just because the feds have been successful in most respects in curtailing corporate abuses does not mean that further regulation is unneeded.

They are still the greedy fucking thieves that they have always been.

Forum List

Back