Why is a musliim bombing suspect being treated at a JEWISH hospital?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is where they're holding tsarnaev. He's being tortured as i type. And as i mentioned in another thread, israeli police were brought in to "help" in the investigation. Everything about this story smells of set-up.

Last edited:
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He's being tortured as i type. And as i mentioned in another thread, israeli police were brought in to "help" in the investigation. Everything about this story smells of set-up.

Tin foil a little tight this AM?

Shouldn't this be in conspiracy theories forum?

And in answer to your question....well. Never mind. It opens a whole can of worms that hospitals actually give care to hurt people regardless of race, religion, etc etc etc.

(insert eye roll here)

Thread moved to Conspiracy Theory :eusa_eh:

Why is it every thread that makes the govt look bad is moved to the conspiracy dungeon???

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is where they're holding tsarnaev. He's being tortured as i type. And as i mentioned in another thread, israeli police were brought in to "help" in the investigation. Everything about this story smells of set-up.

Because everyone knows; (pick your favorite racial remark and place it here).. Right?

Isn't that what this thread is about? Stirring the racial shit pot? Nice....

Actually, it's a 'Judeo-Christian' hospital: Jews haven't got deacons.

How it All Began

On February 5, 1896, in a converted five-story brownstone at 691 Massachusetts Avenue, New England Deaconess Hospital opened its doors. The 14-bed infirmary was an outgrowth of the Methodist Deaconess movement - religious women dedicating themselves to the care of the sick and the poor - which had its origins in early nineteenth century Germany.

"While we call ours a Methodist Hospital, and hope it may have all the Christian sweetness and good cheer which Methodism stands for," the Board of Managers wrote in 1898, "its doors swing open with a cordial welcome to the suffering of every creed and race and social condition."

In 1916, Beth Israel Hospital opened its 45-bed facility on Townsend Street in Roxbury, amid a growing suburban Jewish population. While some debated about the opening of a Jewish hospital in Boston, arguing that other hospitals accepted Jewish patients and that Jews should not isolate themselves, its supporters pointed to the growing number of Jewish immigrants who could not understand their treatment because they only spoke Yiddish, or who refused to eat while hospitalized because there was no kosher food. Although it conducted religious services according to the Jewish faith and observed Jewish dietary laws, Beth Israel Hospital, like the Deaconess, pledged to offer "medical and surgical aid and nursing to sick or disabled persons of any creed or nationality."

That's the two hospitals which basically merged to become BID: it's affiliated with Harvard Med School, and is one of the best hospitals in the world.

Do you have a case history for muslims being tortured in american hospitals owned or run by jews? If not, why would you come up with an idea like that? Furthermore, why would you even take the time to type it in a forum?

Unlike most conservatives, ShootSpeeders seems to hate the Jews as much or more than Muslims.

Because it is a HOPITAL, they would even treat a dumb racist goyim like you if you were shot or injured:eek:

I asked that very question myself
t1938.gif

Forum List

Back