Why is anyone surprised Biden swears at his staffers? Remember him calling an 83 year old farmer A Damned Liar, Fat and too old to vote for him?

You know, it's okay to take a break from BDSing. There are others who can handle it while you sober up.

Ok. Then it's my turn.

old yeller.jpg

And?
Guy lied about Joe and his son.
Joe called him out on it.

As they say, "is that all you got?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
83 year old American citizen stated undeniable facts and Old Yeller blew his top like the classless asshole that he is. Are you not able to comprehend a video?

Sounds like the same Ol Asshole Joe to me.

The man accused him of selling access to the president. That was a damn lie. Show credible proof that biden did that.

You repubs have bloody ears and eyes from Biden.

Yeah, but you're paying the same high prices we are. Your purchasing power is just as low, you live under the same threat of nuclear war, your national debt is just as high, your electricity bills are just as high, you're just as susceptible to a mass shooting, a transportation disaster, accidentally coming in contact with fentanyl, or burglarized, robbed or murdered by a criminal illegal or some thug that got an early release.

Now you can sit there like Alfred E. Neuman and think "What me worry", but you're not exempt just because you're a "groovy dude" who likes to get high and chill. You have no special immunity to the idiotic policies of this administration and the havoc they're wreaking on your country, because what effects everyone else effects you too.

Yeah, but you're paying the same high prices we are. Your purchasing power is just as low, you live under the same threat of nuclear war, your national debt is just as high, your electricity bills are just as high, you're just as susceptible to a mass shooting, a transportation disaster, accidentally coming in contact with fentanyl, or burglarized, robbed or murdered by a criminal illegal or some thug that got an early release.

Now you can sit there like Alfred E. Neuman and think "What me worry", but you're not exempt just because you're a "groovy dude" who likes to get high and chill. You have no special immunity to the idiotic policies of this administration and the havoc they're wreaking on your country, because what effects everyone else effects you too.
My electricity is no higher than last year, I earn more now than last year, and all the rest is paranoia.

83 year old American citizen stated undeniable facts and Old Yeller blew his top like the classless asshole that he is. Are you not able to comprehend a video?
Yeah, guy LIED and Biden called him out on it.
Not surprising you stand with the liar.

Forum List

Back