Three black men slaughter a white mother in front of her 6-year-old child during a horrific carjacking…

This is far worse than the george floyd story but the TV nets have censored it. You know why. The cops won't even try to catch these killers. Diversity is a terrible idea.

1) https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/13/us/ohio-carjacking-alexa-stakely-death/index.html

Here's CNN reporting it

ABC reporting it

NBC reporting it

So it's just not true they're ignoring it.

2) You article seems to claim it's Biden who's at fault for this.

As if the US were a place with no murders before he was elected when Trump was in charge, and then because of Biden's policies (which policies?) it all went wrong.

Total bullshit. It's been like this for a long, long time.

3) Diversity is what it is.

If you have diversity and you have people making diversity an issue (like the Republicans and the conservatives) then it becomes a problem. You make it like that yourselves.

Since you never know if people (they often aren't "poor") who have turned to theft will in the next instant turn to assault and/or murder, my rule of thumb is assume the worst. After they take from you they will kill you; so kill them first if possible!
I think your policy is more widely accepted in America than most would realize.

In America, whether it's a threat of being shot or being run over, it's always better to not resist poor people who have turned to theft.
There are few of them, so if you kill enough of them, there won't be any theft.

no, I don't remember that. I do not keep up with all the shootings that happen in this world whether its whites killing blacks or blacks killing whites.
You proved my point about the media bias. Yes, a black cop did kill an unarmed white girl at J6 and you, like most americans, don't even know about it because the press censored the story.

1) https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/13/us/ohio-carjacking-alexa-stakely-death/index.html

Here's CNN reporting it

ABC reporting it

NBC reporting it

So it's just not true they're ignoring it.
I said the TV nets are ignoring it. It has gotten internet coverage of course.

Go to Alaska, highest rape rate in the country and LOADS OF GUNS. Surely those guns would stop the rape, but it seems more like the men use guns to rape the women.
Most rape accusations are lies to get money out of a guy. We saw that in the carroll/trump case. Never any evidence.

Forum List

Back