Why Is The DNC Like A Man With A Two-Headed Coin?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
When a man always cuts a pie and ends up getting the fat piece for himself - YOU CALL HIM CHEATER.

When some guy handing the finances always comes out getting the biggest profit - YOU CALL HIM CROOKED.

When a paper reports the stories of the day and all of the stories always paint their opponents as bad, yet ignore all bad actions by their own side - YOU CALL IT FAKE NEWS.

I've noticed a pattern where if the GOP smells improper actions, they support going after WHOEVER IT IS, whether the person is a Democrat or one of their own party! In fact, if it is their own party they often JUMP right onto it taking the bull by the horns!

QUESTION IS: When was the last time the Democratic party initiated a vigorous investigation against someone in their own party as being improper or even possibly criminal, then was found guilty, without being dragged into it kicking and screaming?

Anyone?

I'm not saying it hasn't happened, I just need refreshing when that last time was.

It just seems to me, right or wrong, that it is always the GOP initiating investigations on either side, not the DNC, if the DNC initiates or is zealous in an investigation, it is never against one of their own, and a Republican stands a 3-4X better chance of being found guilty of something whereas a Democrat never is.

When was the last time a high official in the Democratic Party was found guilty of a high crime and convicted by other Democrats?

Funny thing is that most of the people and evidence of criminality always points to Democrats!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back