Why is the UN hiring English speaking disarmament officers in New York

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Why Is The UN Hiring English-Speaking Disarmament Officers In New York?
As the Second Amendment conflict heats up across the United States, here’s another “crazy conspiracy theory” that has turned out to be true.
---------------------------------------------------

Most pass up the subliminal messaging being put out there just by this starting in VA which anchors right next to DC the spirit of 1776 and if you knew history you'd why this happening unless your a dumb fk demotwat

UN is going to take your guns!

BE67872D-77A2-4AAE-B1E2-6872D63E06C2.jpg

• Banned
The critics who have mocked the “UN occupation of America” news that we’ve been covering for years are eating crow today as the United Nations is publicly and openly hiring “disarmament, demobilization and reintegration officers” in New York, specifically admitting that they will be running “field missions” to engage in gun confiscation from citizens.

UN Hiring “Disarmament Officers” to Conduct “Field Missions” in New York as UN Occupation Plan for America Goes LIVE

Just a few months ago, radical left-wing Democrat Ilhan Omar also called for the UN occupation of America. Hear the full details in my podcast on Brighteon.com:

“DDR HANDBOOK” OF THE UNITED NATIONS SPELLS OUT WHAT DDR IS ALL ABOUT
What is “DDR,” exactly? The United Nations defines it as disarming local populations through

It's so funny to have the last laugh at all the assholes who come over to my post make fun call me crazy train and yet the same exact article gets posted by another non-msm source you ----- are all over it not saying a word about fake BUT THE TRUE BLUE DUMB ASSES ARE THE ONENS WHO NEVER BOTHER ..... because one-sided brain deads are retards to begin with.

RIGHT BACK AT YAH CYKA!!

• Banned

your degree is so good you have an UNPAID JOB as a mod what a great fact you told me now stf up and stop acting like a little b**h with the UNINFORMED MORON EDUCATION you have. LOL

Who started the fires in Australia, Crazy Train?
yo momma . lmao !! go read it the when u learn how to decode shit in ur face then the need to ask won't be there.

No, I'm asking you. Who started the fires, Crazy Train?

your degree is so good you have an UNPAID JOB as a mod what a great fact you told me now stf up and stop acting like a little b**h with the UNINFORMED MORON EDUCATION you have. LOL

yo momma . lmao !! go read it the when u learn how to decode shit in ur face then the need to ask won't be there.

When we find out I'll get back to you by posting it i'm sure you won't miss it . soy boy.

When we find out I'll get back to you by posting it i'm sure you won't miss it . soy boy.

So you don't know? Why did you infer a conspiracy then? Is that what the voice told you?

So you don't know? Why did you infer a conspiracy then? Is that what the voice told you?

let's see I can tell you and you will

1. NOT BELIEVE IT
2. NOT BELIEVE IT
3 NOT BELIEVE IT
4. say it's fake
5. say its fake
6. play the game you are by using the baiting tactic..............

I'm sure if it kills you to know you will find out.

and I never CLAIMED TO KNOW soy boy

1. NOT BELIEVE IT
2. NOT BELIEVE IT
3 NOT BELIEVE IT
4. say it's fake
5. say its fake

You clearly inferred that they were set on purpose, so were you lying to everyone?

1. NOT BELIEVE IT
2. NOT BELIEVE IT
3 NOT BELIEVE IT
4. say it's fake
5. say its fake

You clearly inferred that they were set on purpose, so were you lying to everyone?

When you have a PAIR OF BALLS LIKE THESE men then you
MIGHT be able to act like the little soy boy you are...................

UNTIL THEN S T F UP!!!\ on chit you haven't any idea about lol....... U think you are informed lmfao just like a democrat ur one of them too omg FK NUT!!
upload_2020-1-2_13-27-15.png

#ProtectTheIrreplaceable hashtag on Twitter

1. NOT BELIEVE IT
2. NOT BELIEVE IT
3 NOT BELIEVE IT
4. say it's fake
5. say its fake

When you have a PAIR OF BALLS LIKE THESE men then you
MIGHT be able to act like the little soy boy you are...................

UNTIL THEN S T F UP!!!\ on chit you haven't any idea about lol....... U think you are informed lmfao just like a democrat ur one of them too omg FK NUT!!
View attachment 297870

#ProtectTheIrreplaceable hashtag on Twitter

What does that have to do with you lying about a conspiracy? You're once again avoiding the question.

Forum List

Back