Why is Trump holding a campaign rally after just 7 months in office?

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
WTF is this about?

Big protests expected as Trump goes to Phoenix for rally
"WASHINGTON(Reuters) - Large protests could greet President Donald Trump on Tuesday when he travels to Arizona for his first campaign rally since he caused an uproar with his remarks about a white nationalist demonstration in Virginia."""

This is a huge waste of taxpayer money but his desperation knows no boundaries. He's the most insecure, megalomaniacal sociopath to EVER step inside the Beltway, much less the White House.

Why did obama? He had a few in 2009. In fact, i believe he held one in Feb pushing his stimulus plan.
Were you questioning that or no?

WTF is this about?

"WASHINGTON(Reuters) - Large protests could greet President Donald Trump on Tuesday when he travels to Arizona for his first campaign rally since he caused an uproar with his remarks about a white nationalist demonstration in Virginia."""

This is a huge waste of taxpayer money but his desperation knows no boundaries. He's the most insecure, megalomaniacal sociopath to EVER step inside the Beltway, much less the White House.

I don't blame him. I think it's a good thing. Best not to be like Half Black Jesus and hide all the time. Besides, he has done like ten. Where you been?

This is not about selling a government program or agenda, as Obama's tours early on....

This rally is an actual campaign event, where he has to abide by campaign finance funding laws and rules, and will be selling a lot of Make America Great hats!

Here are my 3 guesses:

Since he is paying the lawyer for Don Junior and who knows else, involved in the Russian conspiracy case out of Trump campaign funds, he needs the money for the such?

Or

He wants to continue to divide Americans with chaos (cuz he's the antichrist)...the 'kek' to the alt right? :eek:

Or

He really feels better when surrounded by those who revere him and this type of event energizes him and energizes his base?

WTF is this about?

because he knows it pisses people like you off.

/thread.

This is not about selling a government program or agenda, as Obama's tours early on....

This rally is an actual campaign event, where he has to abide by campaign finance funding laws and rules, and will be selling a lot of Make America Great hats!

Here are my 3 guesses:

Since he is paying the lawyer for Don Junior and who knows else, involved in the Russian conspiracy case out of Trump campaign funds, he needs the money for the such?

Or

He wants to continue to divide Americans with chaos (cuz he's the antichrist)...the 'kek' to the alt right? :eek:

Or

He really feels better when surrounded by those who revere him and this type of event energizes him and energizes his base?

Why do the two reasons have to be exclusive of each other?

Here are my 3 guesses:

Or

Or

Why do the two reasons have to be exclusive of each other?
They don't have to be....

Because he can

Also, it's not a campaign rally. It's a rub-the-Democrat-noses-in-shit rally.
no, it is a campaign rally, it is to earn money....rubbing democratic noses in shit is just a means to get his supporters to buy more hats.... he's not acting or talking like it is a Presidential visit WHERE HE REPRESENTS both democrats and Republicans......as their president....he hasn't quite gotten the act of being the President of the WHOLE USA....down pat.

WTF is this about?

Think of it as Obama campaigning around the country selling his lies about BarryCare. If you like your etc., etc., etc.

Last edited:
That asshole Obama went on almost weekly fundraising trips for the filthy ass Democrat Party. Despicable that our tax money was used for him to raise money for that deplorable organization, isn't it?

Because he can

no, it is a campaign rally, it is to earn money....rubbing democratic noses in shit is just a means to get his supporters to buy more hats.... he's not acting or talking like it is a Presidential visit WHERE HE REPRESENTS both democrats and Republicans......as their president....he hasn't quite gotten the act of being the President of the WHOLE USA....down pat.

I don't recall you bawling about Obama's non stop fund raising and campaigning

WTF is this about?

Obama held campaign rallies for 96 months while in office. Did you have a problem with that? No, you didn't.

Because he can

I don't recall you bawling about Obama's non stop fund raising and campaigning

You can't recall it because he didn't complain about it.

Damn...I forgot about him being in Phoenix tonight. Looks like I'll be changing my plans so I can watch it.

Forum List

Back