Why isn't the Women's Movement taking on the men stealing away women's sports?

Aren't there any women who will speak up for what's really important for women?

Losing women's sports is a big deal, yet, women are allowing it to happen.
I will ask again. What makes you believe that the Women's movement isn't doing something about the trans entry into women's sports?

I know some of the older women from The 60s and 70s have been speaking up ...some are horrified as to what feminism has warped into ...just another cookie cutter advocacy Group fighting for whatever cause

Causes and tactics of the left are all mix and match

I'd be interested in any links to left wing feminist groups who are fighting this

I'm sure it'll be lengthy....not really cause all leftist nazis are full of shit morons ...
Plus I like to read leftarded insanity for the larks

Post em
Let's see

This is a women's issue, and yet the Women's Movement is silent.

Have you asked the Women's Movement?

I mean it's a pretty inclusive club that appears to be media driven by attention whores and they never STFU. Ever.

I'm pretty sure most of the women in the country..........don't have a whole lot of time for a bunch of nonsense.

Just a young woman from Sweden...who talks about women and the shape of her nation
Worth a listen
9 minutes ...she a hateful xenophobic racist ...her words are violent

Women's studies is a comfy, chummy morass of unchallenged groupthink . It is, with rare exception, totally unscholarly. Academic feminists have silenced men and dissenting women.
Camille Paglia

9cpg.jpg

It's the same thing that happened when men on steroids beat all the records in Major League Baseball. Victories with asterisks attached to them.

There is only one way in which the woman's movement can be vocal about this issue. It is the very act they follow up on when they are attacking those who they think are denying them rights.

Court filings.

What womans group has filed a lawsuit to stop the damage being done to women sports and the real threat it has to Title IX.

I realize that Title IX deals with equality of sex in education, but it has traditionally been used to ensure that women get a fair shake in sports participation and acceptance.

The discussion I have read deals with the concepts that if men are able to "identify" as females and biologically, women cannot compete with men in many sports where strength is a requirement, then women will simply not bother to join sports programs. That then becomes an issue to women's health.

This is such a trivial issue in the scheme of things. It has got to be an attempt to deflect attention to serious issues pertaining to women: women's physical safety, loss of sovereignty over our bodies, loss of freedom to choose what religion (if any) to follow, the imposition of cult rule on women, economic disadvantages, sexual harassment, the gender-based double standard of "morality " the denigration, disrespect, and insults directed toward female people by males who gravitate toward male thug culture. There is lots more.

Some men's emotional problems dealing with the transgendered are not important at all in the scheme of things.

This is such a trivial issue in the scheme of things. It has got to be an attempt to deflect attention to serious issues pertaining to women: women's physical safety, loss of sovereignty over our bodies, loss of freedom to choose what religion (if any) to follow, the imposition of cult rule on women, economic disadvantages, sexual harassment, the gender-based double standard of "morality " the denigration, disrespect, and insults directed toward female people by males who gravitate toward male thug culture. There is lots more.

Some men's emotional problems dealing with the transgendered are not important at all in the scheme of things.

This is a very real issue. I just don't think an actual answer has been provided that you can jump on board with.

This is a very real issue. I just don't think an actual answer has been provided that you can jump on board with.

But I think that it is minor and it involves the emotional responses that some people have to other people. It seems that men are more emotionally preoccupied with their gender image than most women are, from men fuming in newspaper op-eds about Rudolf Valentino wearing his timepiece on a "bracelet" instead of a pocket watch, to men fuming about boys with long hair, with no look-back to guys like General Custer, to clothing styles that change. They are way too temperamental.

Women have bigger fish to fry. Moreover, the anti-trans folks are not the only ones we have to worry about. The transgendered people matter, too.

But I think that it is minor and it involves the emotional responses that some people have to other people. It seems that men are more emotionally preoccupied with their gender image than most women are, from men fuming in newspaper op-eds about Rudolf Valentino wearing his timepiece on a "bracelet" instead of a pocket watch, to men fuming about boys with long hair, with no look-back to guys like General Custer, to clothing styles that change. They are way too temperamental.

Women have bigger fish to fry. Moreover, the anti-trans folks are not the only ones we have to worry about. The transgendered people matter, too.

Not when you are dealing with the kids that are playing in the sports. It's very easy to dismiss everything as anti-trans. Indeed, several of the issues that you listed as ones more important are clearly not supported when the rubber meets road.

I knew the Women's Movement was morally bankrupt on the day they decided to support Bill Clinton despite all the horrible things he was doing to women.

They are part of the overall agenda to break traditions and will not go against whomever is pulling the global strings to keep turmoil going . They stick together like so many pieces of the puzzle but they now are starting to experience the wrath of having too much diversity . Eventually that puzzle will get bumped off the table for the next radical flavor of the month . They're Democrat /Marxist based and are in for a shock when they realize their not going to get a trophy and award for simply appearing .
Coming soon in a theater near you

I think the way that it is amplified and by whom is the primary issue. It may seem that there is the mass movement simply because there are a variety of platforms that were not around 30 years ago. There is a whole lot of faux rage but not a whole lot of critical thinking.

You cannot have a legitimate conversation regarding sexual assault without acknowledging there are women out there that lie. You cannot have a legitimate conversation regarding those that are convicted of sexual offenses without having a conversation that probation is probably not an appropriate sentence.

You cannot argue against violence towards women at the same time you are arguing to release them from jail.

Contrary to popular believe you can support the transgender community and say wait until the kid reaches the age of majority to make the call on hormones. You can still support the transgender community and say that while you identify as a female your body is still male and you will need to compete with males. Wear a bow while you do it.

all the popular singers/etc are WHORES
sing/dance/dress like WHORES
etc etc
208531.jpg

3904857299386158008.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000445895746.jpg

Most of the guys who play sports and are your buddies now will become venomous rapers and worse in an age of austerity and mass poverty.

Most of the guys who play sports and are your buddies now will become venomous rapers and worse in an age of austerity and mass poverty.
:icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back