Why Kamala doesn’t really have any plan or policies.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
There is a significant difference between a goal and a plan.

Kamala and her ad team can and do share her claimed goals as “plans” and “policies” all the time. But they don’t share the actual policy.

She claims she will focus on the middle class. Sounds nice. No actual support is offered, though.

“Tax credits for small business startups” sounds hunky dory until one bothers to ask “where is that money coming from?”

She claims that Trump’s vision is on “the past.” Her claimed vision is on “the future.” Really? How so? Name a Trump plan that isn’t looking toward the future. It’s impossible.

Last edited:
There is a significant difference between a goal and a plan.

Kamala and her ad team can and do share her claimed goals as “plans” and “policies” all the time. But they don’t share the actual policy.

She claims she will focus on the middle class. Sounds nice. No actual support is offered, though.

“Tax credits for small business startups” sounds hunky dory until one bothers to ask “where is that money coming from?”

She claims that Trump’s vision is on “the past.” Her claimed vision is on “the future.” Really? How so? Name a Trump plan that isn’t looking toward the future. It’s impossible.

She has to run against all the damage the current Administration has inflicted on Americans

She has to run against all the damage the current Administration has inflicted on Americans
Yes sir. And she can distance herself from it only one way: “hey. I was only the vice president. I dint do nuffin’”

So, I still wonder why all the voters in all those Democrat Primaries voted for her to be their nominee!?

😜

Doesn’t matter what she says. If States dont fix Election Fraud? (and they won’t PA, MI, GA, WISC, AZ, NV, COL, NM). With both coasts rigged since the 90s + corrupt Illinois it’s too late. She could come out naked with Willie and get 400 EV.

Forum List

Back