Why Musk is hesitant

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
The very reason some thinkers here have referenced about USMB and other sites-fake and duplicate accounts along with automated bots and paid posters. Here it was easy with most paids having 4 numeric digits and triggered to respond when certain words were used. We had 15-20 around election and now down to 2/3. These are almost entirely of a liberal political persuasion. So as always hoax and fake is the MO and Musk rightfully wants to see how many fake bullshit posters he would be inheriting

Last edited:
That and he'd have a big margin loan against his TSLA stock.

The very reason some thinkers here have referenced about USMB and other sites-fake and duplicate accounts along with automated bots and paid posters. Here it was easy with most paids having 4 numeric digits and triggered to response when certain words were used. We had 15-20 around election and now down to 2/3. These are almost entirely of a liberal political persuasion. So as always hoax and fake is the MO and Musk rightfully wants to see how much fake bullshit posters he would be inheriting

Probably half the posts at USMB are done by sock accounts

I see how my well chosen words prompted “alerted response” from those I described
Yeah, you are number 1 on the alert list. We have 4 full timers monitoring every one of your posted and alerting the rest of the team with talking points and strategy tactics on how to respond to the variety of topics that you decide to dwell in. .

Yeah, you are number 1 on the alert list. We have 4 full timers monitoring every one of your posted and alerting the rest of the team with talking points and strategy tactics on how to respond to the variety of topics that you decide to dwell in. .
You are about the only 4 digit who still persists

No you were alerted and arrived quickly
Why did you say “no”? I literally just laid out the alert process we use. Got Harry, Dick, Sally and Slade, monitoring you 24/7 and communicating the best talking points for responding.

Why did you say “no”? I literally just laid out the alert process we use. Got Harry, Dick, Sally and Slade, monitoring you 24/7 and communicating the best talking points for responding.
As another poster identified “like moths to flames”. Thinkers find out things so we know a few of the alert activation words. I used two and you who has not responded to me in over a month were here in less than 5 minutes.

As another poster identified “like moths to flames”. Thinkers find out things so we know a few of the alert activation words. I used two and you who has not responded to me in over a month were here in less than 5 minutes.
As I said. We got 4 full timers focused solely on you and your posts. You should feel special. Your avatar is hanging on the office wall. You’re practically famous around here

Forum List

Back